Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why not add an ingame clock?

Rivyn

Based on the Plains, and upcoming Fortuna, day/night cycles. That is, if Fortuna will have that, being on Venus and all. If not Fortuna, than at least one for Cetus. I know you have one that pops up when you're actually on the Plains via the map, but I'd prefer something in the corner of the screen that I can toggle on and off. 

7 minutes ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

You do know you can just look at the sky?

:awe:dude, you're blowing my mind, I don't think people are ready for this kind of knowledge! XD

a more precise way of telling the time for Cetus would be a nice QoL change, for Fortuna it could simply be changed to better reflect the orbital reflector thingmajig that is basically the day/night system but not called a day/night system. I know the big spiderbots are supposed to be summoned at any time, but we may still need to know the exact "time" on Venus for tracking certain animals, etc.

The clock on Cetus is not the same as in regular Earth missions. Which makes since, since it isn't day and night at the same time around the globe.

Putting Venus into it would make it ridiculous, since it is an entirely different planet.