Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raskolnikow

Another conclave post - rewards locked behind dead mode

Got to the point of the game where i got rly nothing to do except from sortie once a day

Im now willing to loose my time and nerves for the conclave cause id rly love to get that Celestia syandana and some of the skins (maybe other stuff too)

but... its impossible :c

How am i supposed to get points when i cant even find ppl to play with? It takes ages to find anyone and if u do, they leave very fast seeing that its 1 vs 1

My solution?

Either make the rewards obtainable somewhere else or rework the mode (even minor changes would interest ppl for some time i suppose) 

Yeah I've had similar experiences on both sides of the equation. Part of the problem is that the comparative skill levels of people there are wildly different so people who enjoy PvP is a PvE environment generally blast by people who are just entering into the game mode putting them off it. And the hardcore Pvp players is a pretty small segment of the community anyway so finding players in the same area at the same time can be a nightmare. It's not exactly encouraging but personally I still make periodic attempts to play the mode before I eventually just get so annoyed with the whole thing that I take step out and solo for a while just to relax.

Try NA server sometimes, there's a few dedicated servers in there and it's usually populated with a few people (most being vets though, so prepared to get stomped and recieve basically no standing either way).

I keep saying that we need Conclave Standing from clan battles, since they follow all the rules of Conclave (stat changes etc). Then, just add a larger dueling room for 2X2 or 3X3 etc.

Even add a Clan Lunaro arena as an optional room to build in dojos. It'd become a lot more popular if people could do it to muck about in

That said, I probably wouldn't cry very much if they added conclave standing to Rathuum and Index.

All this aside, the Celestia syandana seems like the coolest bit of the rewards pile, but it only keeps its glowing effect if you keep completing your conclave daily/weekly goals. They ought to make a PvE version that lights up if you keep doing sorties or something instead

5 hours ago, Xarteros said:

I keep saying that we need Conclave Standing from clan battles, since they follow all the rules of Conclave (stat changes etc). Then, just add a larger dueling room for 2X2 or 3X3 etc.

Dojo duels don't use Conclave mechanics and they if they awarded standing they would be used almost exclusively for boosting.

I find people for conclave all the time on PC even played enough to get the syandana finally yesterday. while there are dead times for the mode there are definitely people that play it.

4 hours ago, S.Dust said:

I find people for conclave all the time on PC even played enough to get the syandana finally yesterday. while there are dead times for the mode there are definitely people that play it.

Only have people in NA server and play a pvp with 400 ping with try-hard with 50 and veteran is waste of time, 0 kill gives very low rep zzz

11 hours ago, Leoffta said:

Only have people in NA server and play a pvp with 400 ping with try-hard with 50 and veteran is waste of time, 0 kill gives very low rep zzz

if all you want is rep then get a friend to help you do the weekly challenges they give 50k if you finish them.

5 hours ago, S.Dust said:

if all you want is rep then get a friend to help you do the weekly challenges they give 50k if you finish them.

Great idea, thanks 😄

20 hours ago, S.Dust said:

14 hours ago, Leoffta said:

Great idea, thanks 😄

Spoiler

JQd9GwO.png

I wouldn't advice other people in the forums to go risk their accounts for some worthless rewards.

7 hours ago, Triplinster said:

Hide contents

JQd9GwO.png

I wouldn't advice other people in the forums to go risk their accounts for some worthless rewards.

huh didnt know about that to who ever i suggested to dont do it I guess. To set the record straight i havent done it i finish the challenges by pulling out an arca plasmor and ruining everyones experience because its busted depending on the map.

1 minute ago, S.Dust said:

huh didnt know about that to who ever i suggested to dont do it I guess. To set the record straight i havent done it i finish the challenges by pulling out an arca plasmor and ruining everyones experience because its busted depending on the map.

It's busted regardless of map tbh.

1 minute ago, Okami_Shiranui said:

It's busted regardless of map tbh.

true but it makes all challenges easy so it has a bright side but it sucks when everyone is playing with respectable weapons like some snipers and bratons and then someone jumps in with the arca that why i warn people when i join that im using it, tell them why im using it, and apologize im not looking to turn people away from the mode but i also kinda need those challenges.

9 hours ago, Triplinster said:

Reveal hidden contents

JQd9GwO.png

Funny, We can't farm... in a farming game...

Anyway, who will report if nobody play the mode?

3 hours ago, Leoffta said:

Funny, We can't farm... in a farming game...

There's big difference between farming (which is usually done in warframe when trying to get something, be it an enemy drop or mission reward) and boosting (which is basically win/kill trading and cooperating with the enemy in a pvp environment, which completely defeats its purpose and can be a bannable offense in pvp focused games)

4 hours ago, Leoffta said:

Anyway, who will report if nobody play the mode?

Since there are players who have already been reported for boosting, this is a weird moment to keep memeing with "nobody plays conclave".

12 minutes ago, Stormdragon said:

Since there are players who have already been reported for boosting, this is a weird moment to keep memeing with "nobody plays conclave".

Just in NA, try find a match going in SA server.

6 minutes ago, Leoffta said:

Just in NA, try find a match going in SA server.

I'm South American myself (I live nearly in the South Pole), and if the matches aren't always available in here, then i guess it's better for me to go find them.

hace 13 horas, Stormdragon dijo:

I'm South American myself (I live nearly in the South Pole), and if the matches aren't always available in here, then i guess it's better for me to go find them.

Well, I from argentina...
Santa Cruz... with 400 ping... cant play in NA because ping is high

On 2018-10-26 at 11:51 AM, Grimlock- said:

Well, I from argentina...
Santa Cruz... with 400 ping... cant play in NA because ping is high

I'm from Santiago (Chile), and normally get around 150-220 ping to NA. If you have that high of a ping, you might have to check some stuff, such as the possibility of upgrading your connection (which depends on availability of your ISP), getting a better router, or even check for people connected ilegally through your network (adding a Mac filter on wifi routers on top of the password works wonders to prevent this issue).

I mean... idk where or what you're doing but I can play 24/7 Conclave straight without breaks most of the time. If not, change the region, ping limit or game mode and you'll find players.