Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keep Arca Plasmor?

(XBOX)Wazzup bruhhh

Question

21 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Wazzup bruhhh said:

Any reason to keep this underwhelming weapon when i already have a better aoe weapon like the amprex and better shotguns like the tigris prime and corinth?

Many people will disagree with you about the Arca Plasmor but if you don’t like it don’t keep it. I prefer the arca over the Tigris for the index. My crit radiation build does 20k damage and it has 10 shots. I also prefer it over the Corinth for POE bounties. Before selling it I’d post your build here since it’s proabably sub-optimal. 

12 minutes ago, (XB1)Wazzup bruhhh said:

Any reason to keep this underwhelming weapon when i already have a better aoe weapon like the amprex and better shotguns like the tigris prime and corinth?

I keep it just to have it. I like to collect things. So, if you like collecting, keep it.

If you will never use it, you can sell it after maxing it. I hated it and just used it for MR fodder. But I still have it.

• I too prefer Amprex and the Tigris series.

17 minutes ago, (XB1)Wazzup bruhhh said:

First time I built it I too was wondering why do everyone claim it's such a good weapon. Kept it because I thought I had missed something. Turned out I did, proper moding and this thing now mows down rooms of sortie 3 enemies in 1-2 hits. Keep it.

Bonus points for using it with a Mirage. Who needs abilities, when your weapon literally clears everything in front of you in 1 shot.

30 minutes ago, (XB1)Wazzup bruhhh said:

Check if you have a dragon key equipped. Because a weapon capable of oneshotting lvl 100 can't be considered underwhelming.

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Wazzup bruhhh said:

What build on the plasmor would be capable of one shotting lvl 100s? I have a hybdrid build and it takes me 7-8 shots to kill a level 95 corrupted heavy gunner

Damn, no idea what you’re doing wrong, mine 3-5 shots a level 115 corrupted heavy gunner 

1 hour ago, (XB1)Wazzup bruhhh said:

Arca plasmor is a very good shotgun cause it doesn't have pellets and that makes it to make 100% damge upon hitting not like Tigris which has pellets which if it does 10k DMG than with 10 pellets it means one pellet does 1k DMG and with the spread you probably would get only a little bit of DMG when the enemies is a bit far but with Arca plasmor it does full dmg

31 minutes ago, (XB1)Wazzup bruhhh said:

I have an r8 primed point blank, charged shell, contagius spread, vigilante armaments, blunderbuss, ravage, shell shock, and hells chamber

Um this is gonna be silly but you are aiming for the head right? Cause my Arca Plasmor is much weaker modded and I have very different results from you.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Wazzup bruhhh said:

Arca plasmor doesnt have a headshot multipliers

Oof you're right. I dunno then. That weapon works really well for me. I guess to be fair I'm also usually Saryn.... so I have miasma out on guaranteed viral procs halfing everything's hp. Also, I opted not to go with crit mods since the arca plasmor has a pretty terribly crit multiplier, instead I just went for moar elemental damage.

Edited by Erytroxylin

1 hour ago, kamyung said:

Arca plasmor is a very good shotgun cause it doesn't have pellets and that makes it to make 100% damge upon hitting not like Tigris which has pellets which if it does 10k DMG than with 10 pellets it means one pellet does 1k DMG and with the spread you probably would get only a little bit of DMG when the enemies is a bit far but with Arca plasmor it does full dmg

Yeah but at a certain distance, the plasmor's projectiles disappear, giving you 0% damage dealt to enemies that are far enough. The tigris prime on the other hand, can still do a significant amount of damage even when youre at the distance where the plasmor's projectiles disappear.

Watch the video and you will see what im talking about

Edit: i just read the wiki page for the arca plasmor and i read that it DOES have damage falloff from 100% to 33% from 10m-20m

Edited by (XB1)Wazzup bruhhh

1 hour ago, (XB1)Wazzup bruhhh said:

Yeah but at a certain distance, the plasmor's projectiles disappear, giving you 0% damage dealt to enemies that are far enough. The tigris prime on the other hand, can still do a significant amount of damage even when youre at the distance where the plasmor's projectiles disappear.

Watch the video and you will see what im talking about

Edit: i just read the wiki page for the arca plasmor and i read that it DOES have damage falloff from 100% to 33% from 10m-20m

Oh whoops well it looks like I need to go low profile now lol