Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Creation Engine Might Be A Possible Solution To Warframe's Current "State"

nokinoks

You can't set the stage for an idea like this and ask us NOT to consider hacks and such. This type of thing would open the door for it, and it would just become another game full of community "mods" that cheat the system. Because we know there would be mods like that, regardless how strictly policed. Not only that but I have trust in the games developers that has been built over years of playing, going through their ups and downs with them. The same couldn't be said for some random community modder.

Honestly, Im tired of seeing the "lack of content" thing everywhere, just to get that off my chest lol. I have nothing left to get and it doesn't bother me. I'd prefer more quests, cinematics and things of that nature, than watch it be slowly turned into something else just to stuff it full of "content" to appease the noise.

18 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

DE can't make Warframe moddable outside of skins unless as mentioned, they release it as a $60 - $80 AAA game that is single player or with Private Servers with no more game engine changes from that point on.

That being said it would be nice if it could be moddable.

I updated my post, it being "moddable" is no longer the goal as someone suggested something better and that is a robust in-game creation system that will allow a sandbox where you can edit a ton and change a lot of values. Should I create a new post for that instead of just updating this??