*Spoiler* Hunhow possibly going to help us in the future

Autinus

Now I know that someone already made this but this theory is made due to a different reason, this reason came to my mind after the Chimera Prolouge and when i get a message.

Your Actions have consequences.

The line of the stalker when you get his Death Mark after killing Bosses. Now the stalker only appears during 2 events, first is TSD, and finally when you get his death mark. Its weird isn't that these are the only two times that he decides to make an appearance, heck Hunhow never appears after Octavia's Anthem, Now you may be asking, how does this leads you thinking that Hunhow may help us in the future.

Well its due what Ballas said. Natah and the Mother is trying to soften the System for an easy conquer, and what are the biggest threats to them, the bosses, now tell me what comes after you when you kill alot of bosses, you guess it, its the Stalker, telling us our actions have consequences, and dire consequence they are. And who is the Stalker with. Hunhow.

You may now be thinking, Hunhow is with the Mother in this, I mean they are both Sentients. I mean sure they are Sentients but are we sure that Hunhow and the Mother has the same goal as each other. One of them is in the Tau system while the other one is in the Origin System already and he is sleeping there until Ruk woke him up, most people will say, that he slept so that the Orokin will think that they won and he can crush them when he gets woke up, but what if he got lied to. For all we know the only thing that Hunhow wants is to kill the Orokin while Natah and the Mother wants something more, and when Hunhow finally wakes up due to Ruk, he realized that he got betrayed by them, not the betrayal that Natah starts helping us, but the betrayal that he got lied to what they will do to the Origin System, and remember what Natah said when she turns her back on us, Mother I am coming home, not Father I am coming home, nor Hunhow I am coming home.She specifically said Mother. Why go to the Mother when she is, as far as we can tell, is at the Tau system when her Father, who also has his Sentient Army, is in the Origin System. Because they betrayed him.

There maybe more evidence to support this theory, and maybe even more that debunks this theory but well thats just what i think, and i will be interested in hearing what you think.

Edited by Autinus
Last Part about hearing my words, not other opinions

I'm not so sure. Hunhow might come as an unlikely ally, but I doubt that the Tenno and he will have any common interest beyond self-defence. The New War trailer says little and what it says it says ambiguously. Natah has to "take back her fire" from "them", but it's not made clear if "they" are the Tenno or the Orokin. Ballas was never in his right mind, so I can't really say that everything that he says in the new prologue is correct. It's unclear what kind of personality amalgam the Lotus is (even though she's about 60% Margulis and 40% other stuff), and if she can be "extracted" and separated from Natah (though the two seem to be unable to coexist, so there's probably a hint at future developments), and how the helmet plays into that.

The only thing I'm sure about is that the Lotus' helmet is going to get rammed down on somebody's head in the New War quest, be it either the Operator's or Margulis-impersonating Natah's. In different situations and to different effects, of course.

I do think it's possible that Hunhow will side with us. It depends greatly on the condition of Natah, Lotus and how separated those two entities are.

My current theory is that Lotus was a fragment of Natah given some Kuva so she could gain a degree of independence to better infiltrate the Orokin and the Tenno. The form chosen was Margulis as part of a deal with Ballas (in exchange for the Kuva to achieve it.) and also to maximise her effect. But, Lotus somehow achieved more independence than intended and became a mostly-separate entity to Natah. Natah's nope'd it out back to Tau and Lotus stayed as we know. Hunhow simply mistook Lotus for the true Natah by virtue of not knowing she'd gained independence. I think this because Lotus seems to refer to Natah as 'Mother' and she's giving Lotus the same spiel we've heard from Teshin a thousand times. 'This person seduced you and made you complacent.' So it seems they're separate, and this is the most likely reason I can derive for such a separation. There's also the fact that the Lotus guided us to find her with that whole "Tenno" whisper in the Sacrifice. That, in turn, led to us finding Umbra, a sentient-killing Warframe and learning more about our powers.

Under this, I can see Hunhow allying with us if he wound up feeling as if Natah was out of line, and he ended up opposed to her. Alternately, he might wind up teaming with us to try and get Lotus back because the alternative is us killing all of Natah, and the Lotus is still some of his daughter. We'd probably have to kick his ass first though. I don't see us not having a proper fight with him at all.

17 minutes ago, evilChair said:

The only thing I'm sure about is that the Lotus' helmet is going to get rammed down on somebody's head in the New War quest, be it either the Operator's or Margulis-impersonating Natah's. In different situations and to different effects, of course.

I agree. That helmet's going on SOMEONE'S head. Given that Wally wore it in the first time he's ever not mirrored the person he's bonded to, I'd say it's likely we're the ones wearing it. Or maybe Wally will keep his new fashion item.

2 minutes ago, Autinus said:

@Loza03

As far as I think, Natah is just pretending that she cares about us, which is her Lotus state and is just lying to make sure that her and her mother's plan succeed.

Then why would she help us find Umbra? Why would whoever is talking to her in the New War trailer be giving her propaganda? Why would she not kill us when she had the chance after the fall of the Orokin, like the plan was?

I don't think it's as simple as it being part of her plan.

@Loza03

Ok lets answer this one by one, feel free to tell me I am wrong.

1. Why help us find Umbra? As far I can tell, its simple, to show us that she betrayed us or the one who contacted us is the man in the wall, quite weak I know but as far as she is concered if you ask me, we cant rebuild Umbra or even if we did, he will murder us, which he did try, and succeed on doing so against me when i fought him.

2.New War trailer giving her propaganda? That is something that I dont have an answer for, so maybe Natah is hesitating or something, or maybe that this is something like the Dev Steam where Vay Hek hijacked it and insulted us, to use it for us to doubt if she is truly against us, as she can use this evidence that she is just being controlled and the helmet prevented her from getting controlled by the Mother, or maybe this is something that i got after watching too many warframe theories.

3.To use us to take down the Grineer, the Corpus, the Infested, and most importantly the Corrupted. It has been shown that they can fight the sentients, albeit terribly but they can do it and think what will happen if we just dont try to destroy them, the Grinner will have an army of Teleporting, being who can become temporarily invulnerable to damage, FULLY healed Clones which can number in the millions, the Corpus having an Armada of machines that are INVULNERABLE to EVERYTHING except bursas, the Infested having thousands if not hundreds of thousands beings who can cut down the damage to obnoxious lvls to unnoticable, being able to control WARFRAMES, and the Corrupted increasing their power even further. Yeah I will also try to soften them up, because any way i see it, they will be a threat and just who is willing to make sure this never happens by slaughtering those who can make this happen, so yeah

The Lotus' motivations aren't really that plan-bound. She has on multiple occassions shown behaviour too independent from the sentient plan and too personal emotional reactions (such as when you are facing the G3) that her phrase "I wanted to be a mother." is most likely entirely truthful. She runs on empathy, but also required the helmet with all the cables that Ball-Ass popped off in Apostasy to fully assume the new personality, which opens the question of how she got the helmet and the anti-void protection in her capsule on Lua (which was swimming in the Void, toxic to her own kind).

But one thing that's safe to say is that she wanted to be a Mother like her own Mother (see The Sacrifice's ending and the New War teaser), as she is still incredibly loyal to her and seeks to most likely emulate her, but as she was infertile for crossing the inter-system gap, she had to adopt the Tenno as her children, and by extension place all non-Corpus and non-Grineer in the Origin system under her protection for the whole scheme to make sense. How she got the helmet and the anti-Void protective capsule on Lua most likely is tightly knit with that, but I can't make out the exact details beyond "struck a deal, probably with Ballas".

As for the "New War", I think it will be Mother's forces against Hunhow and Orokin empire-renewalists whom we're bound to meet (some of them being Alad, Nef, the Queens, probably Maroo). Hunhow said in TSD that the Old War can not end until the Tenno are dead, so it means that the New War has some other motivations behind it.

@evilChair

Her wanting to be a mother can be a lie, to make us care about her, make us killing her even harder. You may be thinking I am just being plain stubborn but with how many secrets she is holding back on us, what she is, who we are, OUR MEMORIES, the fact that she is right below us, the fact that she doesn't even entered the ship when we are getting KILLED by the Stalker and our Warframe has to be the one who rescued us or maybe its just our power that we used with our instinct on controlling the frame, and the mere fact that she tried incinerating us, doesnt make me confident that she truly thinks that we are her children, she may be extremely loyal to her family but what says that we are part of it.

The Helmet can just be a trick, or is the communication device that she uses to talk to the Tenno and the pod is most likely constructed by Ballas as you have said.

1 If Natah was to betray us she would have done right after the empire fell.The Tenno were asleep in cryostasis, most of the orokin were dead and the other factions never were a threat to the Sentients.

2 Natah changed sides either by herself or by been influenced by Margulis somehow.

3 We don't know what the mother is.We don't know if it's a sentient or something more or the first sentient  or whatever.So all the rest for Natah and her family drama are speculations.

4 Lotus at her state is obviously manipulated by the mother

5 The real questions are:

-What was the deal between Ballas and Hunhow?We know only one side:that Ballas gave him info but not what he got in return.Was he promised Margulis?There's a huge hole there.

-What Ballas was doing all along after the fall of the Empire.Was he working with the Sentients, the mother made him go get Natah?Was he hiding?

Clearly he hadn't used Continuity to another body for centuries.So how does he still live?What's the deal with his arm?

-Why he went to get Natah and why Natah recognized him after she got the Helmet off?But still with the helmet on she was aware of who he generally is.

@DeathDweller

1. Letting us live. I will go in more in-depth on this. She let us live so that we can soften up the Grineer and the Corpus when we wake up, and why the Sentient cant do that. They just gone to war and their numbers must be terrible and its not like they can get Kuva over there so they can start reproducing. And also if I remember correctly, The Grineer has been able to take down a Sentient, and with the twin queens as their leaders, which are former Orokin, whats to say that they cant make an Anti-Sentient Weapon. Also if you read my Earlier statement which is this "It has been shown that they can fight the sentients, albeit terribly but they can do it and think what will happen if we just dont try to destroy them, the Grinner will have an army of Teleporting, being who can become temporarily invulnerable to damage, FULLY healed Clones which can number in the millions, the Corpus having an Armada of machines that are INVULNERABLE to EVERYTHING except bursas, the Infested having thousands if not hundreds of thousands beings who can cut down the damage to obnoxious lvls to unnoticable, being able to control WARFRAMES, and the Corrupted increasing their power even further." so yeah they are a possible threat.

2.Margulis is part of the Orokin empire and is looking to protect us, so why try to kill us, and take down the Empire that she is part of, you may say that she hates the Empire but we can say the she cares about the Tenno to a certain extent.

3.The Mother is a Sentient, watch the New War Trailer, you can see her.

4. Is she though? if what we take what Ballas said as true, then they are in this together.

5.1. Ok the Deal with Hunhow, this is most likely having a Replica of Margulis with him after the war due to his probably love or obsession with her, which also points on why Natah and the Mother keeps Ballas, he got information that Hunhow know but they most likely dont so they need him till he gave them the info.

5.2 Maybe he is in CryoSleep like us and only got Natah when Hunhow woke him up and told him to bring Natah to him but ofcourse the Mother and her Sentients got to her first, also the entire recognizing thing could be because of Ballas helping the Sentient.

42 minutes ago, Autinus said:

@Loza03

Ok lets answer this one by one, feel free to tell me I am wrong.

1. Why help us find Umbra? As far I can tell, its simple, to show us that she betrayed us or the one who contacted us is the man in the wall, quite weak I know but as far as she is concered if you ask me, we cant rebuild Umbra or even if we did, he will murder us, which he did try, and succeed on doing so against me when i fought him.

2.New War trailer giving her propaganda? That is something that I dont have an answer for, so maybe Natah is hesitating or something, or maybe that this is something like the Dev Steam where Vay Hek hijacked it and insulted us, to use it for us to doubt if she is truly against us, as she can use this evidence that she is just being controlled and the helmet prevented her from getting controlled by the Mother, or maybe this is something that i got after watching too many warframe theories.

3.To use us to take down the Grineer, the Corpus, the Infested, and most importantly the Corrupted. It has been shown that they can fight the sentients, albeit terribly but they can do it and think what will happen if we just dont try to destroy them, the Grinner will have an army of Teleporting, being who can become temporarily invulnerable to damage, FULLY healed Clones which can number in the millions, the Corpus having an Armada of machines that are INVULNERABLE to EVERYTHING except bursas, the Infested having thousands if not hundreds of thousands beings who can cut down the damage to obnoxious lvls to unnoticable, being able to control WARFRAMES, and the Corrupted increasing their power even further. Yeah I will also try to soften them up, because any way i see it, they will be a threat and just who is willing to make sure this never happens by slaughtering those who can make this happen, so yeah

1: The Man in the Wall mimics our voice - it's been shown a lot. And it would be a lot more efficient to just kill us herself (Which, if you look, she doesn't. The beams are from the sentients behind her, not the insta-kill lazah she used on Umbra) instead of telling us about a Warframe that's really good at killing sentients that she already had dispose of on the chance that we can rebuild him and that he will kill us, especially given the alternative.

2: There's a problem with that. 'Mother' appears to actually BE Natah. As Ballas said: There is only Natah. Not Natah and Mother. So... why is she telling this to herself, unless there's something deeper going on. And if Lotus is separate, then that means she's not inherently against us.

3: Problem is... those things only happened a thousand or so years after we were put to sleep. The whole empire was in ruins, there were no defenses aside from the Tenno themselves. It was ripe for the taking if only she killed us when we weren't prepared... but she didn't.

@Loza03

1.Wallie mimics our voice but nothing says that he?/she?/it? cant mimic other voices. Though i got to say that i dint notice that the lazer dint come from her or maybe i just forgot, and on the topic of telling us about Umbra, the helmet only shows Umbra, Ballas and the mimics, and a bit Natah, you dont get to see her face, and besides she may not know that we can construct him, for all we know only the Vitruan Ordis can do it, also for all we know the helmet may have an AI that shows this instead of Natah but how that connects to her, that i dont know.

2. Mother being Natah herself? wait what? they are seperate beings, if you watch the new war trailer, on the last second we found Natah and a massive sentient behind her that looks like the small sentient that heals the Eidolon in the plains

3.There were defenses, if I remember correctly there were multiple planetary defenses that we used during the old war, that and their reduced numbers makes fighting risky, and her not killing us, whats to say that their is not some benefit to it, the only reason why we are hostile to sentients, is due to Hunhow's attempt at killing us, what to say if he doesn't attack or awaken, Then the Mother and other sentients can come and our only source of warning is going to be Tenshin if the Twin Queens allowed, which can allow for it to be a slaughter unlike any other.

44 minutes ago, Autinus said:

@DeathDweller

1. Letting us live. I will go in more in-depth on this. She let us live so that we can soften up the Grineer and the Corpus when we wake up, and why the Sentient cant do that. They just gone to war and their numbers must be terrible and its not like they can get Kuva over there so they can start reproducing. And also if I remember correctly, The Grineer has been able to take down a Sentient, and with the twin queens as their leaders, which are former Orokin, whats to say that they cant make an Anti-Sentient Weapon. Also if you read my Earlier statement which is this "It has been shown that they can fight the sentients, albeit terribly but they can do it and think what will happen if we just dont try to destroy them, the Grinner will have an army of Teleporting, being who can become temporarily invulnerable to damage, FULLY healed Clones which can number in the millions, the Corpus having an Armada of machines that are INVULNERABLE to EVERYTHING except bursas, the Infested having thousands if not hundreds of thousands beings who can cut down the damage to obnoxious lvls to unnoticable, being able to control WARFRAMES, and the Corrupted increasing their power even further." so yeah they are a possible threat.

2.Margulis is part of the Orokin empire and is looking to protect us, so why try to kill us, and take down the Empire that she is part of, you may say that she hates the Empire but we can say the she cares about the Tenno to a certain extent.

3.The Mother is a Sentient, watch the New War Trailer, you can see her.

4. Is she though? if what we take what Ballas said as true, then they are in this together.

5.1. Ok the Deal with Hunhow, this is most likely having a Replica of Margulis with him after the war due to his probably love or obsession with her, which also points on why Natah and the Mother keeps Ballas, he got information that Hunhow know but they most likely dont so they need him till he gave them the info.

5.2 Maybe he is in CryoSleep like us and only got Natah when Hunhow woke him up and told him to bring Natah to him but ofcourse the Mother and her Sentients got to her first, also the entire recognizing thing could be because of Ballas helping the Sentient.

1 Doesn't make any sense.First of all the Grineer where just uprising.If you read the lore it shows that they start organizing after the fall of the empire.The corpus fled and became traders.So those 2 factions weren't a threat at all.Instead they got stronger over the years till now.Plus why would she let the biggest threat live and risk the future for those 2 small factions that couldn't hurt in any way they Sentients

2 I'm not talking about Margulis but Natah becoming Lotus.

3 There's nowhere in the trailer a hint to who is the mother only a voice.The sentients shown there are the army.I don't doubt that she is prob a Sentient but we don't know.

4 Yes obv she is because of what i explained about her having the chance to wipe out us before.Natah can be evil, Lotus can't.

5.1 Ballas would obv know what a Replica would mean or if it was possible for the Sentients to make one.Natah becoming Lotus wasn't the part of the deal for sure so i doubt a guy like Ballas with all this knowledge and Orokin tech in his hand would rely on the enemy for such a thing.

5.2 This father mother fight doesn't exist imo.Theres no foundation for that and is somewhat stupid to have 2 of the most advanced artificial life having a divorce and fighting for their daughter.I doubt Ballas was in cryosleep because even now it seems he can't perform continuity else he wouldn't have stayed as he is now and Hunhow prob would have killed him given the chance.From all we have gathered Ballas is working for the mother at least since the apostasy prologue.

16 minutes ago, Autinus said:

@Loza03

1.Wallie mimics our voice but nothing says that he?/she?/it? cant mimic other voices. Though i got to say that i dint notice that the lazer dint come from her or maybe i just forgot, and on the topic of telling us about Umbra, the helmet only shows Umbra, Ballas and the mimics, and a bit Natah, you dont get to see her face, and besides she may not know that we can construct him, for all we know only the Vitruan Ordis can do it, also for all we know the helmet may have an AI that shows this instead of Natah but how that connects to her, that i dont know.

2. Mother being Natah herself? wait what? they are seperate beings, if you watch the new war trailer, on the last second we found Natah and a massive sentient behind her that looks like the small sentient that heals the Eidolon in the plains

3.There were defenses, if I remember correctly there were multiple planetary defenses that we used during the old war, that and their reduced numbers makes fighting risky, and her not killing us, whats to say that their is not some benefit to it, the only reason why we are hostile to sentients, is due to Hunhow's attempt at killing us, what to say if he doesn't attack or awaken, Then the Mother and other sentients can come and our only source of warning is going to be Tenshin if the Twin Queens allowed, which can allow for it to be a slaughter unlike any other.

1a: the reason why it's likely he can only copy our voice is because we're connected to the void. It's probable he manifests through us, hence why he takes our form and uses our voice.

1b: The helmet having it's own AI is part of my theory. I didn't mention it (sorry, my bad), but under my theory it's a fragment of the Lotus. A fragment of the Fragment. Hence why it's so weak, basically only a channel of her subconscious (It's a fragment of an incomplete sentient). It helping us is the only reason I can see, and the only reason I can think of that isn't obvious (DE isn't fond of the obvious) is that Lotus does in fact care for us.

2: Yeah, that's what I thought too at first. But a quote from Ballas threw that into question. "There is only Natah." and, if Lotus was a fragment gone rogue, wouldn't she see the whole as her 'mother'?

3: There were defenses… operated by Orokin infrastructure. Which, as we see from the Grineer Guardsman Imprint, was completely shattered after we kill the Orokin. The Orokin connected their defenses and even their ships to their genes. Without them, no defenses.

@DeathDweller

1.I see that is quite interesting but dont forget that Orokin technologies are still there to a certain extent, its not like the tenno just destroyed everything that the Orokin have just for the sake of it, so they do have their technologies, oh also they can hurt the sentients even during this time, the sentients may be tough but they are not unstoppable and when you throw in enough enemies, even you can get overwhelmed.

2. As far as I can tell, Lotus is just a fake Personality that she made to trick us.

3. Hmmmm a Voice? IDK, maybe the MASSIVE SENTIENT BEHIND HER is just a decorative rock that has glowy eyes. I never knew.

4. Maybe their is a reason why she spared us, and this could be connected to the fact why she is just right below our pods.

5.1 Ok good point.

5.2. Having a fight over Natah? Did you even read my original theory about him being betrayed by Natah and The Mother?

13 minutes ago, Autinus said:

@DeathDweller

1.I see that is quite interesting but dont forget that Orokin technologies are still there to a certain extent, its not like the tenno just destroyed everything that the Orokin have just for the sake of it, so they do have their technologies, oh also they can hurt the sentients even during this time, the sentients may be tough but they are not unstoppable and when you throw in enough enemies, even you can get overwhelmed.

2. As far as I can tell, Lotus is just a fake Personality that she made to trick us.

3. Hmmmm a Voice? IDK, maybe the MASSIVE SENTIENT BEHIND HER is just a decorative rock that has glowy eyes. I never knew.

4. Maybe their is a reason why she spared us, and this could be connected to the fact why she is just right below our pods.

5.1 Ok good point.

5.2. Having a fight over Natah? Did you even read my original theory about him being betrayed by Natah and The Mother?

1 The only Orokin tech that could harm Sentients are the Warframes and that only with Tenno inside so.Grineer were like Neanderthals at the time and Corpus on the run plus the infenstation was more of a problem at the time.

2 Yes at start but either because of Margulis somehow or by herself Lotus changed sides.Even the mother says that we used Natah.So in either case the Lotus is Legit.The hidden message in orokin that pops up from time to time could be the moment Margulis spirit or part of it was transferenced to something.

3 That sentient is Natah herself(She even tells us that in the sacrifice).If you think that this is the mother then Natah and the mother are one and the same.

Edit:Even the Mastery symbol changes from the Lotus helmet to her sentient head as an easter egg.

4 I'm pretty sure that you've watched that guy DKDiamantes.He says the exact same things.Those youtubers are 99.9% wrong about their theories.

5.2 I said it as a figure of speech.I just meant there's no fight between Hunhow and the mother.

Edited by DeathDweller

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Then why would she help us find Umbra? Why would whoever is talking to her in the New War trailer be giving her propaganda? Why would she not kill us when she had the chance after the fall of the Orokin, like the plan was?

I don't think it's as simple as it being part of her plan.

Yeah - I agree, seen a lot of videos saying that she manipulated us etc. But I genuinely think she loved us and is confused.

Why help us defeat Hunhow? Why help us defeat the sentients at all? There was no hesitation from her when she helped us against the Sentients in the 2nd Dream. Her speech to us after the 2nd dream; 'My child, so beautiful to behold' seems genuine and heartfelt.

She was tricked or bewitched by Ballas, and then turned (or reconditioned IMO).

But inside of her there is a part still trying to help us - she guided us to Umbra after all. The Lotus is fighting and obviously we will turn her back.

A lot of people forget the practicalities of her being a real enemy and having to be killed off. This can only be a temporary state - What about all of her mission dialogues etc? Do you really think DE will rework the basis of the game, and replace Lotus' mission precepts for basic levels? Or will we have Ordis impersonating her forever? No, of course she is conflicted and of course we will bring her back.

3 minutes ago, DeathDweller said:

4 I'm pretty sure that you've watched that guy DKDiamantes.He says the exact same things.Those youtubers are 99.9% wrong about their theories.

Yeah - I like his videos, but I felt his 'LOTUS USED US' video was just clickbait and incorrect.

Pretty convoluted plan if she was actually using us all along. Makes way more sense if she was genuinely helping us and now just has become confused or reprogrammed.

People are taking Ballas' Dialogue too literally - the words of a bitter man, once a god and now a hybrid freak who is trying to make sense of his current predicament. 

'There is only Natah', I think is the line everyone is hung up on, like the lotus wasn't even real? I think what it means, is more, the Lotus was a personality she created but genuinely believed (see film TAU) but has been 'reset'. 

Everyone also seems to forget how angry Hunhow was at her in Natah and that other sentients would take her back and reprogram her because she was 'Riven'.

Her Lotus personality was a glitch, a fault, but was real nonetheless.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Clockwork Geoff said:

Yeah - I like his videos, but I felt his 'LOTUS USED US' video was just clickbait and incorrect.

Pretty convoluted plan if she was actually using us all along. Makes way more sense if she was genuinely helping us and now just has become confused or reprogrammed.

People are taking Ballas' Dialogue too literally - the words of a bitter man, once a god and now a hybrid freak who is trying to make sense of his current predicament. 

'There is only Natah', I think is the line everyone is hung up on, like the lotus wasn't even real? I think what it means, is more, the Lotus was a personality she created but genuinely believed (see film TAU) but has been 'reset'. 

Everyone also seems to forget how angry Hunhow was at her in Natah and that other sentients would take her back and reprogram her because she was 'Riven'.

Her Lotus personality was a glitch, a fault, but was real nonetheless.

Exactly