Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rework please! Any thoughts?

(PSN)Ecroose

So Chroma. Hes a cool looking frame; a pain in the ass to get the parts for, to get said parts built, and once he is built he generally falls by the wayside. Like, sure, he sounds cool (Dragon frame ftw), but he is really...outdated and his abilities are kinda wonky. (I AM just a filthy casual so you Chroma mains who are gonna tell me to 'git gud' or 'learn the frame scrub' can save it, i know already) I thought of some ways to modernize him a bit, and make him more synergistic, but hopefully not too OP or too weak (Hopefully).

Passive-Dragons Blood

Gives a Chance to ignore elemental status procs (prolly 50-75%). Additionally, changing Chromas energy color will change his abilities element

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Ecroose said:

So Chroma. Hes a cool looking frame; a pain in the ass to get the parts for, to get said parts built, and once he is built he generally falls by the wayside. Like, sure, he sounds cool (Dragon frame ftw), but he is really...outdated and his abilities are kinda wonky. (I AM just a filthy casual so you Chroma mains who are gonna tell me to 'git gud' or 'learn the frame scrub' can save it, i know already) I thought of some ways to modernize him a bit, and make him more synergistic, but hopefully not too OP or too weak (Hopefully).

Passive-Dragons Blood

Gives a Chance to ignore elemental status procs (prolly 50-75%). Additionally, changing Chromas energy color will change his abilities element

For crying out loud another "Chroma rework" thread.

He isn't a pain in the ass to get his relics are insanely easy to farm for and one of the more easier frames to get. All because YOU wont use him doesn't mean others wont, I use him on a daily basis.

Pro-tip: Use the search bar to find the massive chroma "needs" a rework megathread 

Just now, Joe_Barbarian said:

For crying out loud another "Chroma rework" thread.

He isn't a pain in the ass to get his relics are insanely easy to farm for and one of the more easier frames to get. All because YOU wont use him doesn't mean others wont, I use him on a daily basis.

Pro-tip: Use the search bar to find the massive chroma "needs" a rework megathread 

#*!%ing pushed the wrong button and submitted it before i was done -.- how do i delete a thread?

Just now, (PS4)Ecroose said:

#*!%ing pushed the wrong button and submitted it before i was done -.- how do i delete a thread?

You can report your own post and ask very kindly that a moderator deletes the thread.

Either way, search for the Chroma rework Megathread and post your thoughts in there.