The Macabre Premier Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

HorrorMoviePosterContest_Forum.jpg

What gets your adrenaline pumping? A night in an isolated cabin in the woods? The hungry snarl of a creature in the shadows? Rap… tap… tap? Whatever they are, it’s time to embrace your fears for this contest! We want you to create a Warframe Horror film poster that will make our blood run cold.

We will be accepting 5 screenshot poster winners and 5 art poster winners!

How to enter:

Make a Warframe Horror film poster with an original title and share your creation here!
For screenshot posters, stick to using all the Captura tools!
For art posters, the sky's the limit!

Prizes:

• 1st place – Chroma Prime Access + Signed and shipped version of your poster to you from the team!
  • 2nd place – 1000 Platinum!
  • 3rd place – 750 Platinum!
  • 4th place – 500 Platinum!
  • 5th place – 250 Platinum!

Need an example?

Alien_Kubrow.jpg

Rules:

• One submission per player    
  • Horror film poster must be made by you! Do not copy other people’s ideas or images    
  • Horror film poster can be digital or physical
  • Horror film poster must be Warframe-related and appropriate for the community Forums    
  • Photoshop is allowed    
  • Do not reserve spots in this thread
  • Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified

Winners will be determined based on creativity and quality of the Warframe horror film poster. Horror film titles will also be taken into consideration!

This contest starts now until November 1 @ 1:00PM ET!

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

We’re ready to be scared, Tenno! Show us what you’ve got!

11 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

I hope your October was as wonderful as your submissions were scary! The team here at DE loved seeing your submissions here on the forums and popping up on social media. Thank you all so much for participating!

Without further ado, here are the winners!

Art Winners:

Screenshot Winners:

Edited by [DE]Helen
  • Like 69

Just now, Seahawk62 said:

If I wanted to enter the screenshot contese, I am not permitted to use photoshop correct? Do I have to use only captura's tools? Even if I don't win I feel like I will hvae fun with this.

It says that Photoshop is allowed right there in the rules friendo 

3 minutes ago, JuicyButthurt said:

> Horror film poster must be made by you! Do not copy other people’s ideas or images    

The example posters literally are remakes of Alien and The Thing. Just how far the "do not copy idea" rule goes?

Good question! You can find inspiration and borrow from horror pop-culture. This rule applies to the ideas of other contestants and to other people's artwork.