Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Macabre Premier Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

Captura entry - Done in the Greenscreen captura scene with room color set to black and scene light set to minimum. Used the Blood filter, DOF for blurring, Grain, Camera Tilt... and 1 hour and 39 minutes of text repositioning. Special Thanks to Clem Clone #82327423 for his assistance.

tumblr_phhs68zkHn1wm2eelo1_1280.jpg

Not entering this but thought it turned out pretty good and wanted to share - first version I did before I decided to see if I could pull something off using only captura:

Spoiler

tumblr_phhm4b4QRe1wm2eelo1_640.jpg

• Like 1

Here's my entry, done in Captura with a bit of photoshop magic to finish it off. Unfortunately I'm uncreative with making up clever title names whereas everyone else's are amazing in comparison, hence the lackluster title that I made by cobbling together some random words. But if anything, I had a lot fun working on this project. Good luck to everyone! 🙂

eTOHlXF.png

• Like 1

the title "KITA" (indonesia) mean "US" in english, I choose this title because my friend have a mental illness, to be specific "schizophrenia". he always tell me about the voice that haunt him and tell him to do something terrible and  a couple month ago he attacks strangers, the victim safe only a couple scratches. he in the asylum now, before it happen he only treated in his house, because this is the first time he attacks someone.

from that my story, the doppelganger like schizophrenia and Tenno like my friend, struggle with sanity to protect people around her/him  from him/herself. what if he/she lost to the voice and massacre the universe, not only the enemy but people that care her/him. with that power nothing can stop them to massacre universe, to ruin the balance of the universe.

im really excited about this event, because i can put a "mental illness awareness" to this poster so people can aware about mental illness, maybe people around us, our friend, our family,

OR

IN YOU!

thanks and  hope you like this poster. bye bye.

IPjk6no.png

• Like 1

So I put some time into this, and I'll probably be the last submission 😃

Here you go!

I did use some other art, which I linked to. Thank you to both of the artists!

The true horror is what DE has in store for us!

BTW, thanks for all of these Amazing Quests!

xoDogjJ.jpg