Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Macabre Premier Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

1 minute ago, (PS4)Scats_the_Odd said:

It says it's not available, can you post the image via URL? You can do that by pasting the link of the image into 'Insert other media' in the bottom right corner of your text box, then clicking 'Insert image from URL'.

Just now, RedVeilOperative said:

It says it's not available, can you post the image via URL? You can do that by pasting the link of the image into 'Insert other media' in the bottom right corner of your text box, then clicking 'Insert image from URL'.

Thanks for telling me. This whole thing is so confusing. I wish I could just post it from my files.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Scats_the_Odd said:

Thanks for telling me. This whole thing is so confusing. I wish I could just post it from my files.

If you upload it to photobucket or something, you can do [.img]URLHERE[/img] to get it to show up. I'm sure other sites work too, maybe even just direct links.

4 minutes ago, RedVeilOperative said:

I uploaded it to facebook and yet it wont let me attach the link.