Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Macabre Premier Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

This is "The Corrupt Void" a play off of "The Evil Dead" a favorite of my friends that he want's to show me, starring lotus as the face and ballas getting in some revenge tag.

-Platform: PC

-Art poster: Drawn in Photoshop

-hope you all enjoy and upvote it so space mom can see it!

Evil_Dead_Warframe.png

Edited by Resolvedimp
  • Like 7

Here's my submission titled quite inappropriately "Cephalopoid" 😉 hope you guys enjoy this as much as I had fun making it. This is my first time making any type of Warframe artwork and I'm open to criticism and critique, just please don't be harsh with it. 

7nrSkrg.jpg

(I was gonna add a more jokier poster saying "A frame forgotten.. Coming back for REWORK" but don't want to take my chances with getting disqualified or anything)

• Like 5

Screenshot looked nice, should have named it "Awakening".

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1543235572

Edit: Reason for naming it as such was because all the time and pieces it took to create Ivara hurt me inside. Its like eating a lot of candy, its all good when you start but eventually it gets a bit too sweet and sugary.

Edited by SatanSalt
Details
  • Like 2

My entry for the Captura one (since it has never been completely cleared up I hope it is still fine having added text in editing outside of Captura).
Decided to not go as dark, but maybe more menacing? Not sure, just wanted my boy Inaros on there.

nWvkVqU.png

Edited by Maddolav
  • Like 2