Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Macabre Premier Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

I hope this is seen as a screenshot. Used Captura tools then photoshop.

The idea for my horror poster is that a piece of the warframes soul and personality remains within as it is what gives each one their unique powers, they are locked in a state of sleep, however after the man in the wall something in the link has triggerd them to become aware of themselfs and after the encounter with the Umbra they now see what controls them, and since the last they felt was pain their anger will be on those holding them down. Vengeance for their lost lives and deformed bodies made to be machine of war, look upon by their creator as monsters, so they will be in the infested flesh and steel dead shell they will do what they where made for, corpses and ruin will fill the system, fear and agony will be common daily, our loss of life and free will shall be redeemed in the satisfaction of your extinction.

Sleep well Tenno, for when your last dream end we will awake at last.

https://imgur.com/a/i6B9hJQ

Edited by (PS4)TheLarcxos

I was so excited about this contest. My clan actually keeps screenshots on our discord of all of our "Hey Kiddo" encounters, because they are just an infinitely cool feature to the game, so when I saw the post for this contest, I knew for a fact that had to be the theme for my poster. Good luck to everyone, can't wait to see what everyone else came up with!

The-Sacrifice-Poster.png

Here is my art for this contest. I hope you enjoy it and enjoy my creativity to get new ideas. I used Photoshop and drew all of the items by hand.

Summary: Due to an eternal curse, Umbra is destined to hunt down all his enemies during Halloween, so protect yourself, because if he managed to kill the shadow stalker he can also mutilate you.

• Platform: PC
  • Category: Artwork

eW0c2mI.jpg

Made by -GV--Mandrako (Filipe Raizer).

Edited by -GV--Mandrako
Image not appearing (Category and Platform)
  • Like 3

On 2018-10-19 at 7:00 PM, [DE]Helen said:

HorrorMoviePosterContest_Forum.jpg

What gets your adrenaline pumping? A night in an isolated cabin in the woods? The hungry snarl of a creature in the shadows? Rap… tap… tap? Whatever they are, it’s time to embrace your fears for this contest! We want you to create a Warframe Horror film poster that will make our blood run cold.

We will be accepting 5 screenshot poster winners and 5 art poster winners!

How to enter:

Make a Warframe Horror film poster with an original title and share your creation here!
For screenshot posters, stick to using all the Captura tools!
For art posters, the sky's the limit!

Prizes:

• 1st place – Chroma Prime Access + Signed and shipped version of your poster to you from the team!
  • 2nd place – 1000 Platinum!
  • 3rd place – 750 Platinum!
  • 4th place – 500 Platinum!
  • 5th place – 250 Platinum!

Need an example?

Alien_Kubrow.jpg

Rules:

• One submission per player    
  • Horror film poster must be made by you! Do not copy other people’s ideas or images    
  • Horror film poster can be digital or physical
  • Horror film poster must be Warframe-related and appropriate for the community Forums    
  • Photoshop is allowed    
  • Do not reserve spots in this thread
  • Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified

Winners will be determined based on creativity and quality of the Warframe horror film poster. Horror film titles will also be taken into consideration!

This contest starts now until November 1 @ 1:00PM ET!

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

We’re ready to be scared, Tenno! Show us what you’ve got!

Hello [DE]Helen.

My captura entry. 

Platform : PC

Thank you and have a great day!

https://imgur.com/27vkSwX