[DE]Helen

The Macabre Premier Contest [Winners Announced!]

How do you enter this contest? I have a submission but don't have an Imgur or Artstation.

6 minutes ago, Amadeaur said:

How do you enter this contest? I have a submission but don't have an Imgur or Artstation.

you dont need an imgur account to upload, just click the upload button on the top-right, then grab the link and post it in this thread.

Hello there fellow Tenno, here is a poster I made based of the movie "Carrie" which till this day is still one of my favos.

6BunRlZ.jpg

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

1 minute ago, EvosAnimationCorner said:

thats the way to do it

Ah goody, thanks a ton:)

6 minutes ago, EvosAnimationCorner said:

Platform: PC

I really like the prompt for this contest & the quote at the bottom is from chains of harrow from one of the blood on the wall messages and it instantly jumped in my head when i started making this. Enjoy Tenno :)  (not sure if the picture was actually showing up for people before, should be fixed now)

uzbjkCS.png

Edited by xcatdarkness
imgur link wasnt set to public making it so the picture didnt show up
  • Like 2

I have a question, it must be a computer graphic or it can be a drawing because computer graphic do not go out but i can paint it.

Just now, (PS4)Hyc3h said:

I have a question, it must be a computer graphic or it can be a drawing because computer graphic do not go out but i can paint it.

if you check the rules at the beginning of the thread, it says that it can be physical, so you can paint it

4 minutes ago, EvosAnimationCorner said:

if you check the rules at the beginning of the thread, it says that it can be physical, so you can paint it

A okey bro thanks for information

Here is my entry for the macabre premier

lotus_by_flaezon-dcq6u2d.png

Edited by Flaezon
  • Like 1