Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Macabre Premier Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

11 minutes ago, Necroaster said:

I have a doubt Can I use Photoshop on a printscreen to do the title of the movie or with a print i can use only the tools in the game ?

My understanding is that a screenshot submission is using in-game elements, whether it's just a screenshot or elements cut out and used in a composition using photoshop, creating something new.  An "art" poster is something that is all drawn/painted/created from scratch, think of a digital painting (or a real life painting).  The three examples they gave are all "screenshot" examples.

At least that's what it was like with the last comp.

47 minutes ago, (XB1)xDAKx said:

Meu entendimento é que um envio de capturas de tela está usando elementos no jogo, seja apenas uma captura de tela ou elementos cortados e usados em uma composição usando o photoshop, criando algo novo. Um pôster de "arte" é algo que é todo desenhado / pintado / criado do zero, pense em uma pintura digital (ou uma pintura da vida real). Os três exemplos que deram são todos exemplos de "captura de tela".

Pelo menos foi assim com a última comp.

Thanks bro

• Like 1

Em 19/10/2018 às 14:00, [DE] Helen disse:
Em 19/10/2018 às 14:00, [DE] Helen disse:

Faça um pôster de filme Warframe Horror com um título original e compartilhe sua criação aqui!
Para posters de captura de tela, use todas as ferramentas do Captura!
Para o céu, o limite!

Não sou muito boa com photoshop, mas eu tentei: https://imgur.com/olteBM5

Edited by Yang-Mi

Here is my entry. This was a blast to make and I've thoroughly enjoyed seeing what everyone else has been submitting. 

Now for a little bit about my poster:

I went for a semi-retro look with this. The art of Ember and the Red Veil operative was done by hand with prismacolor markers, micron inking pens, and a white pen. This drawing was then scanned and done in adobe illustrator. I used photoshop to mask the paper that the drawing was on. Also in illustrator, I did the borders, blood splatter, reflection, and water/blood texture. All of the text, effects, and the texture of the paper was done in indesign.

Good luck to everyone else entering! 😊

NPgTiq2.jpg

• Like 4