Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Macabre Premier Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

On 2018-10-24 at 1:29 AM, Amadeaur said:

I figured my last was more rock then horror... so can I re-submit? I deleted my previous one and replaced it with this.

Ghoulish;

Presenting; Ghoulish; A story with an unpleasent, earthy smell. Premiers Octobor 30th, 2018.

And this was made entirely in Warframe's Captura mode, the only outside edit I did was to crop it slightly

That goes against the TOS of "Do not reserve spots in this thread"

Here's my screenshot entry using only captura and no photoshop 

Edit: For those wondering how I got so many corpus in the scene when captura only allows three enemies, I just kept spawning the three enemies in and immediately pressing the "kill all" button over and over again until I got a nice pile of corpus. One slash with a melee then you got some sliced up corpus to work with. Also I got the scene even darker than the lowest option for scene light by jumping to the enemy spawn screen then jumping back to the scene. If you don't advance time the scene should end up darker.

jQK8lqc.jpg

Edited by StickMaster1cV
Added a explanation on how I created the scene

At this stage I'm honestly quite sure that I'm nowhere near any chance of winning, but I'm still going to place these here just for the heck of it. 

These are like those 'connected' posters... can't really explain it any better than that. 

Spoiler

It's actually a two-parter, but I'll just link the first one. 

My captura "poster" entry 

Feel free to check the other one (two?) at your leisure. 

Here is my entry for the contest, inspired by my favorite frame.

Spoiler

v03uFaI.png

This was made with Photoshop and composited Captura shots only. Good luck to all Tenno, all the entries I've seen look amazing!

Edited by BruteInASuit
Formatting
  • Like 4