Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Macabre Premier Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

14 hours ago, JOHNSMITH11 said:

I'll be honest, how pixelated the pictures you used for the previous version kinda bugged me... but this looks SOOOO much cooler! Bravo!

Thanks man. That's almost exactly how I felt about it too. Sometimes you just gotta do that little bit extra...

RsHQ6Qs.png

Inspired by the original Friday the 13th poster. Used the Rihno Prime as the murderer because of his bio info in-game. Also all the assets are from the game, taken with captura.

*Re-uploaded as I was uncertain whether or not the edits to the picture would count. Edited out the original post so there's no confusion*

51N5LTOIoKL.jpg
The original

21 minutes ago, TemariAF said:

Made a Warframe themed movie poster for Media Arts class and got a 96% on it. Changed it up a bit to make it Halloween themed and here it is. Hope you like it.  

Spoiler

0U6Aai6.jpg

As somebody who actively practises lucid dreaming for over two decades, I approve this message.

Edited by CzechDeath

I honestly have no idea if this counts as a Screenshot or Art entry, given how heavily it's been 'shopped, but here ya go! Only small details like some of the tentacles and blades of grass were drawn in, plus a bunch of blurring and effects, but I guess it's up to you guys how much editing is allowed until screenshots become art. 

Spoiler

xVMChPr.jpg