Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Macabre Premier Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

I know I haven't been around as much as others, but I've loved this game and found the community to be so nice! 

So I drew a thing...    KAVAT GRAVEYARD

Spoiler

NOTES:

I really hope I'm posting this in the right spot. Looks like everyone else is putting theirs here. Yes, I started on paper, but drew it digitally for a better quality because I was too lazy to clean up a scanned drawing. Also, I know my design isn't stereotypical poster-like, but I had fun. And it gave me an excuse not to do my math. (Not a very good excuse, but an excuse. I should go do that now.)

Here’s a Warframe poster I based off of the 2001 thriller “The Others.” I’m not a horror film kind of person, but I find this film a personal favorite of mine. The quote, “Mummy went mad” feels like a suitable comparison while all the Tenno seek to find what our space mother has been hiding from us.

*Spoilers* Don't view if you haven't completed the Apostasy quest-line and don't want to see the Lotus's face just yet!

Greetings all,

Here's my entry! I was contemplating a totally different idea when I played through the quest and was inspired.

Adapted from screenshots taken during the quest line itself.

Enjoy and well done to all the entrants! Some choice work here!

Take care and have a great day,

Sofaltis

Spoiler

AkO08r.jpg

Full Size Image (movie poster size) - https://lensdump.com/i/Ak7Rqi

Edited by Sofaltis
trying to get image to embedd properly