The Macabre Premier Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

Spoiler

andrew-caputo-wf-halloween.jpg?154009058

Warning: BIG IMAGE. I thought it'd be fun to do one in the style of the 50's monster movie posters that I love! Using a limited palette was a bit of a challenge, but I like the result of it looking like it's been screen-printed. I had an absolute blast whipping this up today!

• Like 6

I really like the concept of the Mirage warframe and it reminds me of a puppet master.  Dead Silence was a movie I saw in 2007, where ventriloquist dummies basically are evil and do a lot of bad things.  Turns out that there was a puppet master, controlling the dummies.  With that said, here is my submission for the movie poster!

warframe+contest+movie+poster+halloween+

This is the poster I used for reference:

220px-Dead_silence.jpg

• Like 4

My submission, everything was Captura except the very very very slight eye adjustments and the text which I used paint.net, I really don't like Photoshop much and I hear that it's probably the best program to use for this, so using a program not as great as Photoshop, I am hoping is allowed.

j66cQJD.png

https://imgur.com/a/647EAYI Link to the picture on imgur for greater view of detail.

Anyways how to end this off?

Don't forget, kiddo... your'e nothing without me.                                                                                        - TMITW (or whatever its called in future :P)

EDIT: I also cropped the picture I took in captura, last time I checked warframe was not played on a vertical screen, thought it was worth mentioning.

Edited by CaptainJLP
  • Like 1