Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Macabre Premier Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

I made this, it's inspired on Alien Covenant. The text might be incorrect since I'm not an expert on the lore. I can make a better one but Captura is a pain to use due to the camera collision.

My poster:

Spoiler

p2kwoIL.jpg

Inspired from:

Spoiler

6LLeoIf.jpg

Edited by NamelessDream
Fixed some typo on my poster

16 hours ago, Ghost_Melone said:

file:///C:/Users/Leszek/Downloads/Nightmare%20on%20Cetus.png 

This is my horror poster (It's a link) Sorry couldn't figure out how to show it in chat

That's not how you link it... 

You need to upload it to a website before linking. The 'link' you provided was off Windows Explorer, which is local. And since we don't have access to your computer, we (and DE) can't see it.

Welp... Here's my entry !

Technically, the source material's theme is not "Horror", directly, despite having lots of thematic and visuals... it's not even a live-movie to be honest, at least, from what I know... and I have no material to work a correct poster. Still : I hope I can take part of the contest, hope you'll like it, and that some of you will recognize the source material.

Good luck everyone ! (^_^)/b

edit : modified the link, hadn't valid anything before posting my entry... now, it's done. [ https://imgur.com/gallery/Sp23AZw ]

Edited by SirArtilleur

Here's my entry!
The cyst removal thing is amazing and horrifying, so I thought of that immediately for this contest.
Also I love Tyl Regor's quotes, (and beautiful voice.) so I included a quote from him sort of. Had to change it to be fitting for a movie poster.

Spoiler

C6h3Tb8.png

• Like 3