Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Macabre Premier Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

Hello! I would like to make a submission. For anyone looking through the forum, please note that this submission has SPOILERS for The Sacrifice. My movie poster is available here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IrgoovLLwtxShkANhGcxZPAZbkGvWIh2/view?usp=sharing. Since I didn't make the reference really strong, I'm including a link to the inspiration for my submission as well. I modeled my poster on the 1995 Jumanji poster, as shown here: https://washington.carpe-diem.events/data/afisha/o/60/cb/60cb103e2e.jpg. I know Jumanji isn't a horror movie, but it sure scared the crap out of me as a kid! I hope you like my submission!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, KnightoftheFail said:

KHCOnSG.jpg

Orokin font courtesy of Dyslexy. Translation below.
Image itself is an edit of the 'Second Dream' intro cinematic.

Sever their heads yet they rise again

Womb in the Sky
KNIGHTOFTHEFAIL presents a ORDER OF FAIL production "WOMB IN THE SKY"
warframe       Digital Extremes
01-10-2018

You realize it actually says 01-11-2018 at the bottom, right? 😄

My entry, "Epitaph".

Have you ever wondered what happens to the Warframes that fail missions? (I'm hoping there isn't any official lore that conflicts with this)  The idea of the poster is that they're just left on the battlefield and some insidious figure has recovered them, reanimated them, deformed them, and given them a mind of their own. Now Barry and the gang want vengeance and all that fun stuff.

You can see a super-hi-res version here (A4 300Dpi) where you can see all the gloriously horrible imperfections even better because I probably should have spent a lot more time on it refining these imperfections but didn't because of various reasons.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯   Main assets taken in Captura.

*EDIT*  I've fixed and updated a few things and reuploaded both the lo-res and hi-res versions. (CTRL F5!)

He's rated M for "Mmmm, Pretty..."

201810-Warframe-Horror-Poster-Martin-Kre

Edited by (XB1)xDAKx
  • Like 3