Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Macabre Premier Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

OOHOHOHO its finally done!

I had SO MUCH FUN working on this painting! It was all I could think about for the past week. It was all digitally painted in Photoshop.

Had some other ideas such as a Nightmare on Elmstreet inspired poster featuring Valkyr and a jaws themed plains of eidolon poster. I sketched those two including this Man In The Wall one and shared it with my friends. The Man In The Wall poster was the most voted by far and I hope you guys like it too!

I wish everyone luck with their own entries and to enjoy the coming Halloween!

warframe_horror_movie_poster_contest_ent

• Like 7

il y a 8 minutes, CleoNaturin a dit :

I had SO MUCH FUN working on this painting! It was all I could think about for the past week. It was all digitally painted in Photoshop.

Had some other ideas such as a Nightmare on Elmstreet inspired poster featuring Valkyr and a jaws themed plains of eidolon poster. I sketched those two including this Man In The Wall one and shared it with my friends. The Man In The Wall poster was the most voted by far and I hope you guys like it too!

This would be a awesome warframe comic book cover!

• Like 4

12 hours ago, (PS4)Stronok said:

Hi Tennos. I know i promised no more edits, but just couldn't resist. I had to paint it. This is the final one.

QvjMRCn.jpg

I'll be honest, how pixelated the pictures you used for the previous version kinda bugged me... but this looks SOOOO much cooler! Bravo!

8 hours ago, Amadeaur said:

WHAT IS STUFF EVEN????? DO I JUST POST A PICTURE DIRECTLY TO THIS THREAD??

I don't like to insult people, so don't tempt me. 

1. You can't reserve spots for future posting.
2. Post your entry once you are done creating your poster.
3. Don't you dare to use full capitals on me! 

6 hours ago, Klies said:

Same as every other screen shot contest... the only post you put here should be a link or ideally embed image from where you have uploaded your entry, a site such as “imgur”... that’s it. Easy and done.

Wait a minute... so 'no reserving spots' means that we technically can't post our entry directly on this thread?

Oh, poop... I misinterpreted that term...

7 hours ago, CleoNaturin said:

Spoiler

Oh no, another high quallity one. =D This will definetly challenge first place for sure, if not win.

First I drew my original poster, then painted it with water colors, I then uploaded the image and superimposed the original poster from Cujo on to mine, did a little graphics art, and bam... because Cujo and Kubrow seem like a perfect mash up. I love you Stephen King....

45081504_10211987569718732_2497697690792

Edited by (PS4)dannieboy79
the first url image did not take

Woosh, scary! 😱

My take on this event was from the other side of the Halloween, the fun one! Well, to say it in other words, I'm still scarred from the 'rap tap tap' quest, please no more.

Enough rambling, here is my artsy take on the event. Lets just hope that this movie only plays out as a work of fiction, okay?

rZaEA1r.jpg

And here is the Captura scene:

ulSHyL9.jpg

Edited by 6474
wording