The Macabre Premier Contest [Winners Announced!]

I honestly have no idea if this counts as a Screenshot or Art entry, given how heavily it's been 'shopped, but here ya go! Only small details like some of the tentacles and blades of grass were drawn in, plus a bunch of blurring and effects, but I guess it's up to you guys how much editing is allowed until screenshots become art. 

Spoiler

xVMChPr.jpg

A little bit late for me. I almost miss the contest since I got quite busy recently and did not check the news soon enough. But Anyway, this is a cool contest and I decided to join this one. I don't know, many people's work here are very well done. I'm probably not gonna win anything but it's ok because I love doing this and I will take it is a good 'workout' for me.

My photoshop skills is limited and definitely got a lot to be improved but here we go :

LOhxtfr.png

I used the photo of the Up-down sided Warframe Logo in my clan ( inspired by the one in The New War trailer) and put it behind of

Spoiler

Lotus (?)

but you probably won't see it because I barely see it myself. Here is the original photo of it :9LkcxSB.jpg

Edited by ..Symbiote.Streak..
update the image, change the colour to make it more like a horror. Add a little bit description.

Was going for a more older sci-fi horror aspect.
Enjoy!
315WarframeHorrorPoster.png
Made up a lil bit of backstory on the plot/meaning & symbolism with it all, but won't fill my post with text unless wanted.

Full version:

Spoiler

15cWarframeHorrorPoster.png

Also here's a more "cleaner" textless version:

Spoiler

e0cWarframeHorrorPoster.png

And here's some sorta screens to show a step-by-step process:
(warning mass images under spoiler)

Spoiler

Warframe0031.jpg
Warframe0043.jpg
Capture3.jpg
Capture2.jpg
Capture4.jpg
Capture5.jpg
Capture6.jpg

Thanks again for the event. Was fun to brush up on my photoshopping abilities. 🙂

Edited by Owlski
Switched my img hosting files, as Imgur was compressing them with ugly results.
  • Like 4