[DE]Helen

The Macabre Premier Contest [Winners Announced!]

Just crafted her and wanted to participate, so...

2xqA9OF.jpg

Sorry for the bad editing, not my strong.

Edited by Elmerth
"want it or not"
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hody_127 said:

hey i wonder how u can post your poster in here?? I have no idea how it is done ...need help !!!

If you're Imgur user,get the .jpg URL of your posted picture

if you just want the link

7 minutes ago, Hody_127 said:

hey i wonder how u can post your poster in here?? I have no idea how it is done ...need help !!!

Upload the image to Imgur. Right click the image on imgur and click Open in new tab/window. Copy that URL and click "Insert other media" near "submit reply".

2 minutes ago, Ignaeon said:

Upload the image to Imgur. Right click the image on imgur and click Open in new tab/window. Copy that URL and click "Insert other media" near "submit reply".

thx for that information,mate

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Bad Thaylien, take that away for when the serious posts come out. You're raising the tone of the thread :awkward:

I'm... uh... terribly sorry... But that was a rush job.

Literally less than five minutes work in Photoshop with about a minute in Captura finding out that Gara's animations gave Valkyr the right finger curl.

Well... my only excuse, if you could call it that, is that I'm a 12 year career professional print designer, so... I guess... 🎃

Well its not the best creation in the universe (Warframe is first) but I hope it will get something OR WILL IT? ,,Code-184'' is my first creation, it was created with the help of some nice Corpus guys who brought me a camera and even paid me to go away, Im certain that It will get to every corner of Origin System.
https://imgur.com/a/lesN1Kr

Edited by Error3000

8 minutes ago, (PS4)jabaringo said:

thx for that information,mate

No problem. I used to have tons of problems uploading because they give you a false URL unless you open the image in a new tab.