The Macabre Premier Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

Hey!

I'll leave my work here, but before I do that, I have to say, that I did not see the pages and other's works. Everything is made and imagined by me. Photoshop and Captura mode have been used.

Link

Edited by Tenro97

hace 17 horas, (PS4)cris_pintora dijo:

Hi, my art poster is a original painting, takes as reference the movies set in horror or freak show circus, where clowns are not so sweet ...

The cast of "Infected Freakshow" stars Vay Hek as the entity that dominates the circus, Alad V as the sinister clown, Rhino the strong man, the infected brothers as the victims who want to escape from labor abuse and Limbo as the ambitious presenter .

Coming soon in cinemas!

Materials: acrylic on canvas- cardboard

Autor: cris_pintora

INFECTED FREAKSHOW:

FreakShowInfected.jpg

process:

caballete1.jpg

vista1.jpg

cris_pintora

Link images:

https://cristinagonzalezpinturas.blogspot.com/2018/10/concurso-warframe.html

beautiful painting!

• Like 2

Er, racing the clock but here's a horrifying entry from me: AoS6ljH.jpg

Nekrosmantik: The story of one warframe and the woman who loves him. I dunno, maybe he was desperate for the money or something. Fun times in photoshop :)

Edited by Kyetxian
Incomplete info posted
  • Like 2

image0000_zpsp7vidx5r.jpgThis is my submission to the contest! It was hand drawn and colored with regular pencils. The Orokin writing to the right says, that I was able to write to the best of my abilities, "staring Oberon and Titania" that is the top part; the bottom part says "From Digital Extremes". I hope you will enjoy it! It took a lot of hours to do, but it was extremely fun as well.  

• Like 1

I hope your October was as wonderful as your submissions were scary! The team here at DE loved seeing your submissions here on the forums and popping up on social media. Thank you all so much for participating!

Without further ado, here are the winners!

Art Winners:

Screenshot Winners:

• Like 2