Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission aborted by host in POE

OP-7

Question

I was doing tridolon with a team and on the final phase of the hydrolyst the host died and respawned 4 times and then I  think he aborted the mission, it forced me and all the other teammates into cetus with 0 rewards from all the eidolons, is that because the host choose to abort the mission we were forced out of poe and lost all the rewards from the hunts? or is it something else?, and why does it even happen if the mission wasn't failed and it didn't just transfered the host to someone else?, it wasn't fair at all.

Thank you for the help

3 answers to this question

S#&$ happens, host migrations are 80% of the reason I rage quit. 

When host migration happens you have 1 of three possible endings, 

1 you just pick up exactly where you left off

2 you pick up slightly later and the objective fails cause the enemy does its thing while you are loading, 

3 you cannot sync with new host and your rewards are lost and you are returned to orbiter or cetus. 

You rolled option 3, unfortunate but as I said S#&$ happens. Pick a more mature host next time, that's all I can suggest. 

Edited by 0_The_F00l

Well this is one of the reasons I rarely go to plains save for something I definitely need. 0_The_F00I explained it perfectly, and the worst thing about it even if DE fixes any technical issues (I wouldn't hold my breath though) it is impossible to fix people and PoE is a moron magnet. Couple of clan mates decide to join a random group instead of using pms they use group chat with their local language and say things to you that doesn't make sense with their broken English, then bail one by one ... Enjoy two migrations in a row. yaaaaay 😐

Edited by Guest