Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda Feedback and Discussion

(PSN)LoisGordils

23 minutes ago, Kittsu said:

I take back what I said about Garuda's 4th ability. It's absolutely worthless at anything above lvl 40.  It can't even consistently kill 8  lvl 80 Chargers at 333% power strength and 73% duration, sure I could increase the duration but why do I have to wait for something as insignificant as a Charger to die? Literally any weapon I have can one-shot them.  Garuda is just a healer in high level content as far as I can tell. Her 1 CAN kill high level stuff, but only at small range(10m at 100%) after absorbing damage/spamming 1- like once every 10 seconds.

I think that it's ok the way she is... But not her talons at all, they're pretty useless

il y a 29 minutes, (XB1)TRL kaldwin a dit :

I think that it's ok the way she is... But not her talons at all, they're pretty useless

You do know you use condition overload on it ? This mod alone is what makes status weapon more powerful than crit without maiming strike. Also try the Malicious Raptor stance, it has built in finisher.

I have been playing with her and i am lovin' it! I still think her 3 should have a bit more ... so far i just don't know what it could be, maybe later i will have an answer. In terms of her passive i have noticed the damage boost on the swipe attack of her 1, not on the orb tho (which i thought i would hate, BUT now i love that with a passion lol) The other thing is like a glitch with the swipe of her 1, sometimes after doing the jump i will fall off the map, or end up on the starting point of the attack.