Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

this new fetch mod

mikakor

• 1 month later...

Does FETCH mod prevent squadmates from picking up orokin cells?

If I have fetch equipped and my companion finds an orokin cell on one of the enemies it gives me the cell but there is no green line to mark a wp for my allies. So I'm wondering since only one person in squad has access to the cell found by companion, are those cells part of normal drop rate or are they apart from normal drop rate?

Follow up questions:

If one person has fetch equipped and 3 don't does the one person with it get an advantage and get to horde the majority of cells? 

47 minutes ago, (PS4)Stony17 said:

Does FETCH mod prevent squadmates from picking up orokin cells?

If I have fetch equipped and my companion finds an orokin cell on one of the enemies it gives me the cell but there is no green line to mark a wp for my allies. So I'm wondering since only one person in squad has access to the cell found by companion, are those cells part of normal drop rate or are they apart from normal drop rate?

Follow up questions:

If one person has fetch equipped and 3 don't does the one person with it get an advantage and get to horde the majority of cells? 

Why nekro'ing a post like this? Fetch is already out and gives a vacuum-link to the Warframe, just like the vacuum mod. It's been out for more than a month now. You could have made a new post for this.

im curious on what is you guys build with fetch and the set mods and now the ele mods .how do you guys fir them in. do you even bother to fit them in? 

i have actually omitted all my survivability i put in my Tek mods and Charm (or whatever that mod is that makes the smeeta kavat invisible) so i'm actually banking on the chance to negate death (smeeta) and for the most part it doesn't die that often. dare i say it might even be dying less.