[DE]Helen

Fortuna: Live Now on PC!

17 minutes ago, Gunner6011 said:

And pets Vacuum is very good news (but need to confirm what range will be at max rank)! 

Same as Sentinel Vacuum

What!? I just read that in order to play Fortuna we need to unlock the Venus junction! Why on earth does DE think that hiding Fortuna behind such a massive wall that only uber-elite veterans can scale is a good idea?? That's it, I'm creating a petition, I'm writing to the parliament, I'm gonna play Destiny 2, I'm gonna abandon WF even though I spent $3184.18 on it, Fortuna is going to fail, Garuda is going to fail (she sucks anyway).

/Silly mode off

I'm looking forward to Fortuna and I wish I was younger to actually get excited by it. Good news it's coming this week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, rastaban75 said:

What!? I just read that in order to play Fortuna we need to unlock the Venus junction! Why on earth does DE think that hiding Fortuna behind such a massive wall that only uber-elite veterans can scale is a good idea?? That's it, I'm creating a petition, I'm writing to the parliament, I'm gonna play Destiny 2, I'm gonna abandon WF even though I spent $3184.18 on it, Fortuna is going to fail, Garuda is going to fail (she sucks anyway).

/Silly mode off

I'm looking forward to Fortuna and I wish I was younger to actually get excited by it. Good news it's coming this week.

thank god you found the switch

ehm... tell me if im wrong : we farmed reputation with Ostron to get 3 lvl mining super tool, and now its useless cause new system , and we have to buy one from other faction??? 

• Haha 2
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 1

Can we please have the We all lift version during the mission briefing from the Fortuna Videos? The one where mostly the guitar plays. Not the direct song we first heard.
Pretty please? 

This version here in the background.
Pleeease.

• Upvote 1

So, what should we do to acces Fortuna except Venus junction that can be done Mastery 1 ^^ ? Do we need a certain level in Ostron reputation or whatever?

31 minutes ago, Hixlysss said:

Huh, heard we were getting melee 3.0 with this, ah well.

Doesn't mention it in the post. Is this confirmed ? 

17 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

Doesn't mention it in the post. Is this confirmed ? 

No, it's not coming with Fortuna or at least there is no mention of melee 3.0 anywhere. 

1 hour ago, IIAxiosII said:

No, it's not coming with Fortuna or at least there is no mention of melee 3.0 anywhere. 

Thats what I thought.

And honestly, gameplay changes excite me the most, even more so than new content.

Because once you eat through the new content you are basically in that void of having nothing to do again but core changes effect the entire gameplay experience so they have more longevity.

ADDITIONAL UPDATE HIGHLIGHTS

• New Designer Glyphs are here! The Venter Glyphs are illustrated by renowned fantasy artist Pete Venters!

M:tG artist designed Glyphs! T'is be glorious!

I hope they're more Warframe, in genaral, related Glyphs than Ventkids/Fortuna related Glyphs. Still getting them, nonetheless.

Do they need Purple Mana to be cast? xD

I just, truly, hope that Fortuna Base level is not 15. Please don't do that just for be "new player friendly". Make something hard with high level. PLease don't ruin this big, unique opportunity that you have.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Graavarg said:

Maybe your mother jumped around while pregnant...

You do realize that unborn children are pretty well cushioned in there, right? 

2 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

ehm... tell me if im wrong : we farmed reputation with Ostron to get 3 lvl mining super tool, and now its useless cause new system , and we have to buy one from other faction??? 

That's one of my fears already confirmed.

On top of it we get K drive status grind and that hunting minigame grind. Not sure what exactly DE means when they say they learned from PoE regarding resource grind.

• Upvote 2

1 час назад, Myscho сказал:

Operator-Armour.jpg

That first one, totally Dead Space vibe

The rest - kids in sacks.

Did DE ever say if pet vacuum mod gonna vacuum to your frame or the pet? Now hear me out, of course logical way would be the pet, just like with sentinelts it goes into sentinel. BUT, with current pathfinding.... oof, vacuum on pets with pathfinding as it is now isnt much better than no vacuum at all.

Edited by Sormaran