[DE]Helen

Fortuna: Live Now on PC!

il y a 3 minutes, Sormaran a dit :

Did DE ever say if pet vacuum mod gonna vacuum to your frame or the pet? Now hear me out, of course logical way would be the pet, just like with sentinelts it goes into sentinel. BUT, with current pathfinding.... oof, vacuum on pets with pathfinding as it is now isnt much better than no vacuum at all.

I think it's different, it act like a vaccum, meaning the pet will gather the loot for you like the sentinel does with vaccum. And as the name tells, the pet will fetch the drops for you. Would be pointless to have loots grabbed on the pet as the pet go fly away doing his life xD.  But it will definitly not make a vaccum on your frame.

1 hour ago, Myscho said:

Operator-Armour.jpg

That first one, totally Dead Space vibe

Exactly

1/ Issac Clark form DEADSPACE2. c40d923fe5.jpg

2/Sniper from  Battlefield4 bf4-sniper-rifle.jpg.

3/ Space marine from Aliens 995e0f423e5cb80505455cb4842b8ce4

4/ well ... with this gear YOU are the REAL S.T.A.L.K.E.R. latest?cb=20100924105017

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, KlampFer said:

I just, truly, hope that Fortuna Base level is not 15. Please don't do that just for be "new player friendly". Make something hard with high level. PLease don't ruin this big, unique opportunity that you have.

Yeah sure, they will put a lvl 80 area on a beginner's planet, totally makes sense

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Yeah sure, they will put a lvl 80 area on a beginner's planet, totally makes sense

Indeed. There'll be T5 bounties to scratch that itch anyway.

9 hours ago, Chewarette said:

They can make it high level  and add a requirement for land on Fortuna even if is on Venus. If i have to play in another boring PoE honestly, this update isn't really usefull . We will see.

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, KlampFer said:

They can make it high level  and add a requirement for land on Fortuna even if is on Venus. If i have to play in another boring PoE honestly, this update isn't really usefull . We will see.

There'll be a high level mode with Bounties. And the enemies should remain high level after that.

You'll have your high levels.

12 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

There'll be a high level mode with Bounties. And the enemies should remain high level after that.

You'll have your high levels.

I think 'high levels' is not point that he was trying to ask for, the point is something challenge, cuz it makes things like boring farming more meaningful, more worthy to have access to new contents.

8 minutes ago, tsuui said:

I think 'high levels' is not point that he was trying to ask for, the point is something challenge, cuz it makes things like boring farming more meaningful, more worthy to have access to new contents.

Well, in terms of Challenge, new enemy types ought to scratch that itch. We've got enemies with Plasmors, flying Nullifiers (Nulliflyers) and enemies that are projecting force fields around other enemies. That should produce some more interesting combat situations at least.

Trust me, I want more challenge too, but I don't think that high levels are the way to get there.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Well, in terms of Challenge, new enemy types ought to scratch that itch. We've got enemies with Plasmors, flying Nullifiers (Nulliflyers) and enemies that are projecting force fields around other enemies. That should produce some more interesting combat situations at least.

Trust me, I want more challenge too, but I don't think that high levels are the way to get there.

Ofc is not. But actually is the only way for have a little challenge here. Tons of mods for clean not room but entire galaxy, but actually no challenge or at least something hard where you need to think a little. Id De will improve a lot enemies AI, tactics will be really better. but like i said let's see first and then we can talk. I just wrote "I hope" in my little answer to this topic. I wasn't crying about somthing. 

• Like 1
  • Woah 1

1 minute ago, KlampFer said:

Ofc is not. But actually is the only way for have a little challenge here. Tons of mods for clean not room but entire galaxy, but actually no challenge or at least something hard where you need to think a little. Id De will improve a lot enemies AI, tactics will be really better. but like i said let's see first and then we can talk. I just wrote "I hope" in my little answer to this topic. I wasn't crying about somthing. 

Seems as if we're in agreement about challenge then. Hoping those force fields prevent abilities from affecting those within, which should solve the nuking problem. Which, given their similarity to Nully bubbles, I would rate as likely.

Again, I'd love these enemies to need new and interesting combat scenarios. That's the only way to get any kind of challenge around here. 

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

Hoping those force fields prevent abilities from affecting those within, which should solve the nuking problem. Which, given their similarity to Nully bubbles, I would rate as likely.

We already got the Drones in Arbitrations which already makes the enemies immune to CC and damage so i would imagine players would have similar Feedback they have with those Drones with the Force Fields. It would make Fortuna more difficult but actually difficult?

1 minute ago, VPrime96 said:

We already got the Drones in Arbitrations which already makes the enemies immune to CC and damage so i would imagine players would have similar Feedback they have with those Drones with the Force Fields. It would make Fortuna more difficult but actually difficult?

Drones are just a flat buff though. From what video we have of these drones you can remove the field by shooting it, again, just like a nullifier. So we can remove it, or enter it. A fair bit more subtle than the Arby drones.

Plus the area's wider, so the enemies will be less tightly compressed, so there would be fewer enemies affected at once provided you were staying on top of things, as opposed with Arby drones which can affect huge numbers of enemies  at once due to all the choke points in WF areas.

4 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Drones are just a flat buff though. From what video we have of these drones you can remove the field by shooting it, again, just like a nullifier. So we can remove it, or enter it. A fair bit more subtle than the Arby drones.

Plus the area's wider, so the enemies will be less tightly compressed, so there would be fewer enemies affected at once provided you were staying on top of things, as opposed with Arby drones which can affect huge numbers of enemies  at once due to all the choke points in WF areas.

Could be more fair than the Drones then.

Anyone know what happened to Melee 3.0? It's not on the Fortuna info page listed as included features.