[DE]Helen

Fortuna: Live Now on PC!

9 hours ago, wargthewarg said:

You do realize that unborn children are pretty well cushioned in there, right? 

Yup. I am quoting Hok. 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xcenic said:

who would win?

One surprising over HYPE release date (1st weeks of Nov)

VS

One AAA Game announced of been Free for (1st free of Nov)

considering the AAA developer has already announced they are turning thier back on 2 to focus on 3 which is why it is free now i put my money on this 

1 minute ago, Lord_Datastorm said:

You must remember they said that Fortuna was coming in November ...they never said WHAT YEAR! lol

you dont pay attention much do you if your implying that it could be years away.  Considering they have already basically announced that it should be by Friday this week

3 minutes ago, Lord_Datastorm said:

You must remember they said that Fortuna was coming in November ...they never said WHAT YEAR! lol

Cya till next year ill rebuild my hype around October 2019 DX

Edited by TechBro13

Just now, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

you dont pay attention much do you if your implying that it could be years away.  Considering they have already basically announced that it should be by Friday this week

you cant catch the "lol" at the end that is was a joke to lighten people up!

• Applause 1

1 hour ago, xcenic said:

Well dear friend, in my case I can be critical with both of them, and let me tell you sadly about everything that they say that the warframe community is quite friendly, when it comes to competence cases it is quite toxic.
The rivalry Destiny against warframe is very tiny or imperceptible.
In contrast, the warframe rivalry against destiny is very hot and not very tolerant.

That may very well be, though rivalry is the wrong word, there is no "rivalry", only comparison and criticism. But even so, it might mean something other than you think.

Let's look at it logically:

1. If few Destiny players would have invested a lot of time in Warframe, there would not be a lot of criticism (in Destiny against Warframe).

2. If a lot of Destiny players had invested a lot of time in Warframe, and didn't like Warframe, there would be a lot of criticism (in Destiny against Warframe).

3. If a lot of Destiny players had invested a lot of time in Warframe, and liked Warframe a lot, there would not be a lot of criticism (in Destiny against Warframe).

4. If few Warframe players would have invested a lot of time in Destiny, there would not be a lot of criticism (in Warframe against Destiny).

5. If a lot of Warframe players had invested a lot of time in Destiny, and didn't like Destiny, there would be a lot of criticism (in Warframe against Destiny).

6. If a lot of Warframe players had invested a lot of time in Destiny, and liked Destiny a lot, there would not be a lot of criticism (in Warframe against Destiny).

According to you there is little criticism of Warframe in Destiny and a lot of criticism of Destiny in Warframe. That would mean that either (1) or (3) is true, and that (5) is true. Interesting, is it not?

Also an interesting logical conclusion is that this is in the completely wrong thread...

Edited by Graavarg
  • Haha 1

il y a 2 minutes, (PS4)Cargan2016 a dit :

When and Where did they announce  it might be friday?

11 minutes ago, Graavarg said:

Also an interesting logical conclusion is that this is in the completely wrong thread...

Hello and good day.
The circle of logic circulates around that if you take 100 people and you do a statistical panning
100 may have tried warframe because it is simply free and requires low equipment performance, but on the other hand it is paid and from that same count it may be that only 10-15 have bought it, much less if we add the high requirement that it asks for. The comparison would be unfair.
Many attribute the bad handling to the cost of DLC. (but let's say in my case) buy desinty 2 and DLC: $ 80. But that same year I bought the package of mirage and zephyr for 150 every 1.
You do not see anyone complaining when you get the -75% purchase and spend $ 50 on plat to buy cosmetics. But they lose their heads when an AAA company asks for $ 12 for a DLC.

games like final fantasy 14 charges you monthly $ 15 plus $ 50 per expansion and nobody says anything. Last 3 years playing final fantasy 14, 7 years in the wow, 3 years in anarchy online. I come from a long career of paid games, that of complaining about the charge has never affected me and for one of the most striking reasons that complain about destiny. This is a free game but 70% of the time we spend doing the 23+ range is hydron or ESO. But it's free let's praise the system and down everything else.

Edited by xcenic

22 minutes ago, xcenic said:

You do not see anyone complaining when you get the -75% purchase and spend $ 50 on plat to buy cosmetics. But they lose their heads when an AAA company asks for $ 12 for a DLC.

Its not even close to the same thing, warframe doesn't require you to spend anything you don't fall behind if you  don't buy, destiny you have to and you will fall behind if you don't pay up, and on top of a full priced game too.

40 minutes ago, Hasinai said:

When and Where did they announce  it might be friday?

He is implying that since they said "This Week" that we will have it BY Friday. :D

à l’instant, Zuhan a dit :

He is implying that since they said "This Week" that we will have it BY Friday. 😄

oh ^^  Personaly i think we will get it tomorrow ! and i hope it

Just now, Hasinai said:

oh ^^  Personaly i think we will get it tomorrow ! and i hope it

I'm thinking Wednesday as well. Along with some Hotfixes Thurs and Fri. Not only that but it's a 3 day weekend and I don't have to work means I get to play all weekend 😄

il y a 1 minute, Zuhan a dit :

I'm thinking Wednesday as well. Along with some Hotfixes Thurs and Fri. Not only that but it's a 3 day weekend and I don't have to work means I get to play all weekend 😄

xD im working Friday and Sunday ^^ this is why i hope it will be launch tomorrow ^^

Just now, Hasinai said:

xD im working Friday and Sunday ^^ this is why i hope it will be launch tomorrow ^^

Fingers crossed for you partner.

P.S. Call in sick lol

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Kinda hoping today myself, then I can brag about it coming on my b-day. 😋

I don't think it's coming today. Its 6pm eastern and i'm pretty sure they are getting ready to pack it in for the night. Sorry :(

9 minutes ago, Zuhan said:

I don't think it's coming today. Its 6pm eastern and i'm pretty sure they are getting ready to pack it in for the night. Sorry :(

I 'm Sad now. Z_Z

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, KlampFer said:

I 'm Sad now. Z_Z

I know how you feel :(. At least we get it this week and not next year though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zuhan said:

I know how you feel :(. At least we get it this week and not next year though.

yes but honestly. I don't like be hyped like that. It ruin everything at least for me