[DE]Helen

Fortuna: Live Now on PC!

6 minutes ago, ICUH said:

um Melee 3.0?
You guys gonna completely skip melee 3.0???

I don't think they are skipping it. I think they took some of the personnel from the development and moved them to Fortuna for its release in the coming weeks. They will go back to it after Fortuna has released. I suspect Melee 3.0 will release in December.

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Zuhan said:

I don't think they are skipping it. I think they took some of the personnel from the development and moved them to Fortuna for its release in the coming weeks. They will go back to it after Fortuna has released. I suspect Melee 3.0 will release in December.

I'm hoping the both of them will come together, I'm more hyped for melee 3.0 than for fortuna tbh

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Luka-Song said:

I'm hoping the both of them will come together, I'm more hyped for melee 3.0 than for fortuna tbh

I agree, Melee 3.0 is going to be real nice.

• Like 1

vor 39 Minuten schrieb Zuhan:

They showed "The Sacrifice" 2-3 years before it was released. I don't see how showing Railjack a year early is strange.

That said, I already have an area set aside for the Drydock in my Dojo.

ACTUALLY last saturday Steve streamed on twitch and said Railjack was aimed at "Early next year / late this year if we're lucky"

1 minute ago, Jukantos said:

ACTUALLY last saturday Steve streamed on twitch and said Railjack was aimed at "Early next year / late this year if we're lucky"

Nice, Christmas present for community maybe? I must have missed the stream :(. Hype increases.

Edited by Zuhan

52 minutes ago, Zuhan said:

They showed "The Sacrifice" 2-3 years before it was released. I don't see how showing Railjack a year early is strange.

That said, I already have an area set aside for the Drydock in my Dojo.

what is weird is showing it in the new trailer for Fortuna. While it is not a feature in the fortuna update. There is a large chance it wont even release in 2018.

I hate posting this but currently my "hype" is on the floor, but i can't wait for fortuna 🙂

Thanks a lot guys!😎

Please just make sure that anything comes out should be stable, don't rush deployment if not.

I luv the game bec. it is stable and delivers according to my expectations. Never be afraid to take one step back, be sustainable, I beg...I luv ur S#&$.😀

1 hour ago, Helch0rn said:

console build is currently ~4 weeks behind PC

depending on the amount of hotfixes that may be required I would guess that they won't release fortuna on console before the end of december

😞 😞 

Is that how it was with PoE? How long was it before released on PS4?

2 hours ago, Jukantos said:

This is gonna be great.

But "November" isn't really much new information considering Steve said "3-4 weeks" on his personal stream last saturday ;^)

That is very true.

What will happen to melee 3.0? Will it finally be released with Fortuna as well?
And will Chesa undergo some changes with the new mod for companions that's coming?

• Like 1

So wait a second, we have crouching ducks and poop hunting in Fortuna……..

Anyone else getting the feeling of hunting ducks now? (If you don't get it, ducks take a dump ever two steps)

1 hour ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

😞 😞 

Is that how it was with PoE? How long was it before released on PS4?

well there was 33 days between PoE on PC and PoE on Console

so don't get your hopes up that it will be released before the Switch port drops.

Will Fortuna be in the switch version already? no idea

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Zuhan:

Honestly, the main problem i have with Melee 3.0 is still that IF we lose the melee combo multiplier damage, i'm going to lose effectively 75%+ of my melee damage. And no amount of fancy animations is going to make me feel good if i stand propped up against a lvl 120 enemy for 10+ seconds not killing them with half a dozen melee attacks until i get smacked down in one shot. I hope it doesn't come to that, but that's the CORE takeaway i got from all the melee 3.0 things i've seen so far. My combo multiplier traded for upgraded high jump ground slams which are not very usefull in tight corridor tilesets 😕

I hope im wrong! It's just the impression i've had so far

• Like 2
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Zuhan said:

Did I hear that they were shooting for Nov. 1 during the stream? Am I mistaken in that?

I'm pretty sure they said 'first week of November'.