[DE]Helen

Fortuna: Live Now on PC!

thanks DE for the hard work..no info yet for the Limited Twitch Drops right? if when and where is it

• Upvote 1

On ‎2018‎-‎10‎-‎19 at 10:15 PM, [DE]Helen said:

497b9b7a546efa26459c20b70f8c0285.jpg

Help the Solaris rise up and fight for freedom! Fortuna, our new open world expansion, is live on PC! Click here and check out the video below to learn more!

Fortuna introduces a vast, frigid Venus wasteland populated with specialized Corpus units, an alien ecosystem and subterranean mysteries. In order to visit the underground city of Fortuna and the Orb Vallis above, you must first complete the Venus Junction on Earth.

Bundle up and get ready, Tenno! Fortuna awaits!

I have a problem -UPDATE FAILED! SOME CONTENT UPDATES COULD NOT DOWNLOADED FROM OUR SERVERS.  THE UPDATE WILL BE RESTARTED SHORTLY.and this is going on for two hours and does not restart what's going on

update failed for me. and this is going on for two hours and does not restart what's going on?servers problem ?

H5Uj0SM.gif

Congratulations, DE. Thank you very much for what you're doing.

• Like 1

Thank you. 

Right now I am too drunk to play. 

Just wanted to thank you. ❤️

error " UPDATE FAILED! SOME CONTENT UPDATES COULD NOT DOWNLOADED FROM OUR SERVERS.  THE UPDATE WILL BE RESTARTED SHORTLY "

• Upvote 2

If you get update failed cancel out and restart it (it happened to me too but when I closed out and reopened there was a smaller update and it was ready). Thanks to all the magnificent people at DE for all your hard work on the best game ever made. Time for mashing up some mucking taxmen.

Edited by GoBeep
  • Like 1

Excellent DL so far,  far exceeded my expectations. I'm used to over hyping, followed by huge disappointment. This update has not disappointed me yet, looking forward to lots of missions in the future. Loved the initial quest, told the story perfectly and set up future events as well. Looking forward to the future, with this game. Thank you DE

I know that, 24 pages in, prolly no-one will read this, but.....

400kps download speed, DE? Really?

I'm on a 90 Mb/sec connection on my end, so this issue is on your side.

6 hours ago, Diveris said:

What I am saying is, negativity in a public forum can cause people who observe negativity on said forum to look elsewhere. They may see a negative forum as a clue to the in-game community.

Right, I can understand this argument. My question is: are you saying that justifies being negative about hype? Because if so, then we have negativity that justifies itself by being the problem that it is complaining about.

But honestly, I don't think there's any reason to say that DE's hyping the game has hurt it. They're a pretty successful company and they've been hyping updates for a long time. Fortuna is really popular and I haven't seen much negativity outside of a few people in this thread. People are mostly getting hyped and looking forward to playing it. And to be fair, the forums ALWAYS have negative people being needlessly toxic about DE, that's been a thing for as long as the forums have existed. The existence of people who think that hyping the game is "disgusting" is no reason to avoid hyping the game, as far as I can tell.

Played a few hours and just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work DE, I know it's patch city now but hopefully you guys and gals can at least have a short breather 

Sadly, I do not get to experience Fortuna for a bit.

My graphics card finally died recently, so I've gotta wait a bit for the rest of my new pc parts to arrive.

SOON.

• Woah 1

Thanks DE for such a great update. Also, at least for me, pretty stable and no bugs on any bounties so far.

If you guys are still getting the update failed error and are using Steam: try closing out of the launcher and navigate into your steam folder for Warframe (I'll paste my path below so you find something similar), and running the launcher.exe as administrator. I did that, turned bulk and aggressive download on, and it is currently updating for me whereas before it would give the same errors you all have been describing.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Tools

The Launcher.exe file should be there.

Good luck!

Hi, fantastic update and all, I just wanted to ask a question (that's the only qualm I have with the bundle): can we have the option to purchase the garuda sigil outside of the bundle? 565pl for a sigil locked in a bundle seems quite excessive. 

I get it & am ok with it when it's in the Hunhow pack because this one is mostly cosmetics, or with weapon skins locked in a deluxe bundle, because this is entirely cosmetic. But a sigil locked away in a warframe/weapon bundle? Please don't do that and let me buy please pretty please?
The syandana was purchasable on its own, why not the sigil? (this is not an attack, it's a genuinely curious question). I just want to spend a little more plat on you ppl ^

Also, the new glyphs are really cool and the new UI theme is spectacular.

Wow...the opening scene was so cool, only done the opening mission but wow.. and mining on POE ..thank you DE thank you :)