[DE]Helen

Fortuna: Live Now on PC!

I hope Fortuna brings some high level content as well. Arbitrations and Elite Onslaught are great stepping stones up to a bigger picture. Nemesis/Kingpin system maybe? 😄 

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 10
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 17

Can't wait for some new content to play. Take your time though, make sure it's as good as it can be, if you guys need an extra week take it. Or release on a Monday so we can get back to you about bugs! 😄

Edited by Druark
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 7

Did I hear that they were shooting for Nov. 1 during the stream? Am I mistaken in that?

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Zuhan:

Did I hear that they were shooting for Nov. 1 during the stream? Am I mistaken in that?

They said they try in the first week of November 🙂 which means probably yes 🙂 
I guess max 6th Nov 🙂 Since Warframe Switch Version releases in Nov 20 i guess Fortuna will come out on Console around that day or a bit earlier ^^

• Like 2

Hype!

Now when can we get clan emblem system upgraded? 

I would like to be able to upload different sizes of emblems based on what they are displayed on. 

Keep the 256x256 for player shoulders and pets, but have a seprete 1024x1024 version for dojo flags. 

Please DE we want to show of our artistic glory!

Edited by -Akeva-Banshee-
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 12

Actually, I hope we as a players will be able to have our own slaves, for a mission support. It would be interesting, after all.... some players are evil minds.

• Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1

This is gonna be great.

But "November" isn't really much new information considering Steve said "3-4 weeks" on his personal stream last saturday ;^)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, xMarvin732 said:

I guess max 6th Nov 🙂 Since Warframe Switch Version releases in Nov 20 i guess Fortuna will come out on Console around that day or a bit earlier ^^

SWEET

• Like 1

After seeing the MOA on the Devstream, it's instantly become the most awaited new addition for me. Let's see what it can do then :satisfied:

Edited by PerfectCrime
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PerfectCrime said:

After seeing the MOA on the Devstream, it's instantly become the most awaited new addition for me. Let's see what it can do then :satisfied:

The fact that it crouches and looks like a duck is something i'm waiting for.

• Upvote 1

DE, try to release it on Monday so you can spend the next few days fixing it up instead of releasing it on, say , Friday!

P.S, Can't wait 🙂  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 11

2 minutes ago, Dark_Elder said:

DE, try to release it on Monday so you can spend the next few days fixing it up instead of releasing it on, say , Friday!

P.S, Can't wait 🙂  

Agreed

3 minutes ago, Dark_Elder said:

P.S, Can't wait 🙂  

yep, if they realase it now, players will be able report bug faster than Devs. Actually good idea. 

• Upvote 4

Kinda strange to show a railjack in the trailer when railjack is set for 2019. 😕

Next to that I AM really stoked for railjack,

• Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

Kinda strange to show a railjack in the trailer when railjack is set for 2019. 😕

Next to that I AM really stoked for railjack,

They showed "The Sacrifice" 2-3 years before it was released. I don't see how showing Railjack a year early is strange.

That said, I already have an area set aside for the Drydock in my Dojo.

Edited by Zuhan
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, xMarvin732 said:

console build is currently ~4 weeks behind PC

depending on the amount of hotfixes that may be required I would guess that they won't release fortuna on console before the end of december

• Woah 1