Fortuna: Live Now on PC!

I like Khora and Nidus drops. Not that i need them, but its nice that at least some tenno wont have to endure that horrible grind xD

I wonder what other drops are there, aside of rifle riven, and how DE gonna do this, just their own stream(s) or like it was with Plains?

Edited by Sormaran
  • Like 3
39 minutes ago, Zenko001 said:

Did they change garuda ultimate?? She looks different

yes, steve said they're giving her a new ultimate.. probably after so many people dissapointed after saw her ultimate on devstream..

18 minutes ago, Gullim92 said:

Yo but did anyone else see Garuda's new ability. It almost seems like they combined her 1 and 2 into one ability.

Sounds like the old ash bladestorm to me, just with a charge mechanic and hit zone (basically what some of us wanted for bladestorm, rather than the wiggle it thing we have now....)

1. Kavats and Kubrows now have a Vacuum Mod called Fetch!
  2. Ayatan Amber Star Blueprint is now available for 10 Vitus Essence from the Arbiters of Hexis.
  3. Five new Dojo Pigments are available for research.

1 - no idea where exactly this will fit in the builds I have, why we couldn't just get a universal vacuum toggle I have no idea.  Am I to assume the one kubrow (chesa with the retrieve mod) that has this as it's precept is getting a new precept then too?

2 - Seems a bit pricey considering the time necessary to get 10 vitus.  In 100 minutes I'm sure I can come up with more than 1 amber ayatan from just breaking some crates etc.

3 - Oh joy.... my clan still hasn't managed all 5 from PoE due to the excessive amounts needed and low drop rates/lack of spawns for most of them.

Edited by LSG501

So you really did turn mining into another Grineer console, huh... another performance/connection/lag dependant QTE in a bloody online game and that is after you nuked our FPS with mainline update... Well, I guess all the folk on old machines will have to buy the rare stuff now, rip plat. Thanks Obama DE. >_>

I really REALLY hope you fix lighting issue of mainline before or at least along with Fortuna.

And Garuda's kit is still a big ol' disappointment imo.

3 hours ago, LSG501 said:

2 - Seems a bit pricey considering the time necessary to get 10 vitus.  In 100 minutes I'm sure I can come up with more than 1 amber ayatan from just breaking some crates etc.

I think the blueprint is going to be unlimited. If not then it's going to be a pointless addition. 

On 2018-10-30 at 11:08 AM, Tanginuh said:

Am i the only one experiencing bug on the snow after kiliing the queen on The War Within mission? Please help me how to fix it 😞 i tried it all and just ending up at the same bug 😞 

Verify game cache from the launcher.