[DE]Helen

Fortuna: Live Now on PC!

56 minutes ago, German said:

Anyone know what happened to Melee 3.0? It's not on the Fortuna info page listed as included features.

Nothing "happened" to it, AFAIK it was never supposed to come with Fortuna.

• Applause 1

3 minutes ago, UngryNab said:

Will it include melee 3.0?

NOP!!! they did mention that in one of their streams

• Satisfied 1

The question is what day this week are we talking Tuesday 6th [Today] or Thursday or even Friday they should give us a date so some of us can prepare etc

1 minute ago, Moe_Kazama said:

The question is what day this week are we talking Tuesday 6th [Today] or Thursday or even Friday they should give us a date so some of us can prepare etc

this week next year

vor 1 Minute schrieb Moe_Kazama:

They barely/never done it, It can happen that is going next week becouse of an issue etc

1 minute ago, SynthWaveEmber said:

They barely/never done it, It can happen that is going next week becouse of an issue etc

They have said this week so now i will hold them to it.

17 minutes ago, Moe_Kazama said:

They usually aim to deliver updates on Wednesday but more often than not major updates end up being released on Thursday or Friday instead.

Edited by Pr1A

14 hours ago, Fourloss said:

I'm very happy fortune is coming. I hope it brings some high level content as well. but mele 3.0 I'm very interested in it.

im looking forward to melee 3.0 also, stacked myself about 30 rivens for melee's i loved growing thru the game

5 minutes ago, Pr1A said:

They usually aim to deliver patches on Wednesday but more often than not large patches end up being released on Thursday or Friday instead.

Thursday is the most common day i would say 

17 minutes ago, DeadEyedChicken said:

im looking forward to melee 3.0 also, stacked myself about 30 rivens for melee's i loved growing thru the game

Hate to break it to you. Melee 3.0 isn't coming with Fortuna. They have stated that in Devstreams. I'm not expecting Melee 3.0 till the end of the year/early next year.

Edited by Zuhan

1 minute ago, Zuhan said:

Hate to break it to you. Melee 3.0 isn't coming with Fortuna. They have stated that in Devstreams. I'm not expecting Melee 3.0 till the end of the year/early next year.

Nice pic 😉

Just now, Moe_Kazama said:

Nice pic 😉

Thanks, got it from Juno. 😄

9 minutes ago, Moe_Kazama said:

" Grabs Lube " all you need to know

O.o well OK then.....

Have fun? I guess.

Sooo will there be a way for accepting bounties on PoE even without leaving PoE and going to Cetus? I'm just curious as I am lazy.

And after all that hype, I can finally say FINALLY, but you heard it from the 13-something pages on this forum post. But seriously, so much hype was brought to it, It feels more like drugs than a game...

Edited by Xinegah

1 hour ago, Moe_Kazama said:

Why do you need to know the date to prepare? Not like the game isn't about preparing your gear for bigger and better baddies.

8 minutes ago, Xinegah said:

Sooo will there be a way for accepting bounties on PoE even without leaving PoE and going to Cetus? I'm just curious as I am lazy.

Yes

9 minutes ago, trndr said:

Yes

Where did you get this info? I thought it was only Fortuna that did bounties outside.

Afaik only fortuna allows accepting bounties while in the Vallis, for PoE it's gonna be the same ol' talk to konzu do bounty then talk to konzu again.

I really hope it will come today or Wednesday, but not Thrusday or Friday please ! 😄

It's official (in my head) .... Thursday november 8th at 16h00 !!! Be ready Tenno ... (now, I said it !!)  :highfive:

Edited by Sergent-Qc

3 minutes ago, Luka-Song said:

Afaik only fortuna allows accepting bounties while in the Vallis, for PoE it's gonna be the same ol' talk to konzu do bounty then talk to konzu again.

They have indeed said the plains will get the same treatment at the same time as Orb Vallis. Was back in a devstream or two, I think.

43 minutes ago, Zuhan said:

Where did you get this info? I thought it was only Fortuna that did bounties outside.

They mentioned that they'll bring some kind of way to repeat bounties instead of going back to Cetus a few devstreams back.