It's official

*goes for a bro-hug...*

Citation

(in my head)

*then instead goes for a loaded Tigris Prime*

Edited by SauriaLizardqueen
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Tain_OSkoom said:

They mentioned that they'll bring some kind of way to repeat bounties instead of going back to Cetus a few devstreams back.

We will be able to start another bounty without returning to Fortuna if a corpus base is captured.  This makes me nervous though because dont know at what point progress is saved in case of a crash.....thinking about all the lost loot from poe crashes.

Remember when publisher say the exact day of content release? oh those days. But ala this week only have 3 day left. 

24 minutes ago, (PS4)skingsrt8 said:

We will be able to start another bounty without returning to Fortuna if a corpus base is captured.  This makes me nervous though because dont know at what point progress is saved in case of a crash.....thinking about all the lost loot from poe crashes.

After the first couple weeks of POE, progress started being updated with the server every time you completed a bounty phase, finished an incursion, or caught a fish. I've verified all of these by picking up resources and aborting. Even though the mission end dialog says you don't have anything, additional items increment in your inventory by what you picked up out on the plains.

think popping an eidolon synovia will also trigger a progress save, and I'm 95% sure that capturing or killing an eidolon will trigger a save... prior to picking up the eidolon loot.

I do look forward to seeing the Corpus faction getting more fleshed out, we've been smashing those guys and their robots for so long without any real 'why' that we've practically started asking,
source.gif

The lore drips on the Fortuna teaser page about the predatory Corpus oppression, and those Raknoids and such, finally begin to paint a proper picture. 

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

il y a une heure, xcenic a dit :

Remember when publisher say the exact day of content release? oh those days. But ala this week only have 3 day left. 

Ah yes, the games needing several patches afterwards because there were still bugs, many times serious, to be fixed, yet reviews barely mentioned them... when there wasn't a review embargo so the publisher would get as many copies sold as possible even if their games were horrible.

Those were... and are still the days... the very, very bad days.

After days where games were fully finished but you had to wait several weeks/months, but at least it was worth it and because the devs and publishers had no choice because their games weren't installed on a hard drive and thus patches were practically impossible. But games were simpler back then.

who would win?

One surprising over HYPE release date (1st weeks of Nov)

VS

One AAA Game announced of been Free for (1st free of Nov)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, xcenic said:

who would win?

VS

I'd still take the "overhyped" release date as the cashcow AAA game you think of.
And it isn't even free. You are locked out from over 75% of the content if you don't buy the DLC's.

I rather wait a few more days then.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

5 minutes ago, SirArtilleur said:

https://imgur.com/gallery/M3gvPcc  (self-made)

BTW, if anyone can explain me how I can put image or videos directly on a comment rather than a link, it would be really nice !

Click on the "Insert other media" button on the bottom right corner... 

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1

Sadly according fortuna page Garuda will be much worse than expected - only 1 and 2 look to be useful.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Zilotz:

Sadly according fortuna page Garuda will be much worse than expected - only 1 and 2 look to be useful.

if uve ever read an ability on the wiki then u should know how little that 1 sentence on that page says, as well as ingame describtions ? she will be shipped that way now. new frames are always WIP after release so testing -> feedback.

If you listen very closely and focus, you can faintly hear it.

and we all lift....

Can you hear it? Fortuna is closing in.

Edited by Derethevil
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, Derethevil said:

I'd still take the "overhyped" release date as the cashcow AAA game you think of.
And it isn't even free. You are locked out from over 75% of the content if you don't buy the DLC's.

I rather wait a few more days then.

In my opinion, I am surprised at how amazing the game is at the moment, people talk about DLC purchases, but no one complains when the Tennogen or the $ 150 prime packages. Besides In my case, money is not a problem.
Apparently warframe and destiny 2 are two different things, that you can enjoy both without fanaticism.
In any case, that destiny 2 is free this month and that fortune supposedly comes out this week only means one thing for the players, Benefits.

But not wanting to offend, many of those who stay below looking up and criticizing For the vast majority are people with low performance computers that can rarely test AAA games on PC.
I play destiny 1 and I liked it
I played warframe and I liked it
i also Played destiny 2 and I liked it

Edited by xcenic

1 minute ago, xcenic said:

In my opinion, I am surprised at how amazing the game is at the moment, people talk about DLC purchases, but no one complains when the Tennogen or the $ 150 prime packages. Besides In my case, money is not a problem.
Apparently warframe and destiny 2 are two different things, that you can enjoy both without fanaticism.
In any case, that destiny 2 is free this month and that fortune supposedly comes out this week only means one thing for the players, Benefits.

You can't quite compare mandatory DLC's to enjoy the game to the fullest as with things you can unlock ingame or purely cosmetics that aren't even made from the Developer of the game itself.
But surely i agree. Destiny 2 and Warframe aren't that similar as so many claim it to be. There are some yes, but not completely. So it is hard to compare them. But since people do it all the time, you have to go with it to either debunk it or confirm things.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Derethevil said:

you have to go with it to either debunk it or confirm things.

Well dear friend, in my case I can be critical with both of them, and let me tell you sadly about everything that they say that the warframe community is quite friendly, when it comes to competence cases it is quite toxic.
The rivalry Destiny against warframe is very tiny or imperceptible.
In contrast, the warframe rivalry against destiny is very hot and not very tolerant.

2 minutes ago, xcenic said:

Well dear friend, in my case I can be critical with both of them, and let me tell you sadly about everything that they say that the warframe community is quite friendly, when it comes to competence cases it is quite toxic.
The rivalry Destiny against warframe is very tiny or imperceptible.
In contrast, the warframe rivalry against destiny is very hot and not very tolerant.

I can completely agree with you there. But i suppose every community has their toxic people and groups in those communities. 
At the end however you can not quite blame the Developer for what a group of people do there. I made valid and useful suggestions and got pummeled at, even if the intentions behind it from myself were honest and with a good will. But the same can be said about Destiny's community as well. I did find "good" peeps there but also had a lot of toxicity from those players there.

But afterall you decide yourself what you make out of it. If a toxic community keeps you from enjoying a game even if you can completely ignore them and have no impact on the gameplay, it is your own fault to not give the developer the chance they deserve. 
Why i however despise Destiny is simply Bungies rather predatory business strategy by now. Comparing it with their old work like Halo just shows how much they changed. Back then you felt the love that went into the development of Halo. Now with Destiny you constantly have this feeling that you are missing out of something if you do not buy all 5 DLC's from the game.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb xcenic:

who would win?

VS

2nd. only because you brought up this dumb comparison again

take the energy you apparently use to compare games and make forum posts on how to improve the game. 

Edited by -NR-Zodiac

8 minutes ago, -NR-Zodiac said:

2nd. only because you brought up this dumb comparison again

take the energy you apparently use to compare games and make forum posts on how to improve the game. 

Hi -NR-Zodiac, i would gladly recommend you to invest that bad mod in other way and invest 2 second to read the last 4 post of a mature conversation of peple with very much stuff to improve the game, im also invite you to watch my last 5-10 post though the forum. AS right now im going to see if you also invest you energy to improve the game with good vibe as you preach. 

wish you a good day.  

Destiny is destiny, warframe is warframe they have similarities but they are not the same and the comparing them means nothing all that matters is if you like or if you dont.

• Applause 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb xcenic:

Hi -NR-Zodiac, i would gladly recommend you to invest that bad mod in other way and invest 2 second to read the last 4 post of a mature conversation of peple with very much stuff to improve the game, im also invite you to watch my last 5-10 post though the forum. AS right now im going to see if you also invest you energy to improve the game with good vibe as you preach. 

wish you a good day.  

bad mood? Sorry? where was i hostile towards you in any way? 

im not. simple as that 
i don't have the need to compare games that couldn't be any differently. 

13 minutes ago, Stormxdragon said:

Destiny is destiny, warframe is warframe they have similarities but they are not the same and the comparing them means nothing all that matters is if you like or if you dont.

Well, the initial state or rather the genesis of the events that occur right now is a comparison of both news this week, A- free release announced on the weekend.
B- Expansion launch announced unexpectedly the same weekend.
The other discussion came to light for a comparison of marketing and gameplay that a companion mentioned above and that untied the discussion, otherwise I simply do the comparison of advertisement / marketing. of both games that at the end of everything - all worth the redundancy we won.
As previously mentioned, it is inclerable how violent the players become when we mention other games, it is as if their life religion depended on some BITs.

i don't have the need to compare games that couldn't be any differently. 

Again, no games are compared in this conversation.
Look ... last week we spent 7 silent days without anyone saying a word, hardly a post that more than appease doubts left more air. And surprisingly this same weekend weeks after announcing that Destiny would be free for 2 weeks, they filled social networks with news, even a famous youtuber released a video with a preview of 10 minutes of fortune just today to divert attention, when We all know that a video with such content is not done in 24 hours.

Well again I ask:
Who will win: A news of an AAA game that will be free against a free Game that will launch its new expansion?

I just do not like to be taken as a useful fool. I know that advertising is publicity but doing it when it suits them instead of when the fans need it or want to know is a bit dirty in my opinion.
mysteriously the DEV have shared more material of fortune in 10 hours than in the last 168 hours. And of course you can not compare but there is foul play.

Edited by xcenic