[DE]Helen

Fortuna: Live Now on PC!

7 минут назад, MalluesDeum сказал:

maybe tomorrow.

No. Thursday 100% ☺️

1 hour ago, KlampFer said:

yes but honestly. I don't like be hyped like that. It ruin everything at least for me

Not just for you. Me and my friends stopped playing this until the release, hype is cool to a certain extent, getting teasing every day in twitter / discord to promote the game is disgusting.

I was expecting something cool at Discord but all I saw was teasing, no good rewards or a really good event as expected.

And this is dangerous, if Fortuna does not meet expectations (by the garbage sets of mod that the site shows you can imagine), we will have a chaos around here.

I hope there will be a rework for the sentinel guns and really cool stuff, for the content shown on the site I foresee that Fortuna will leave to be desired, by the gigantic hype that they are building it was to expect new arcanes for Warframes.

Edited by Peter
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

TOTALY true. It's good tease something, it's good be hyped. But this hype is literally destroing all the fun in these days. Like you said 

1 minute ago, Peter said:

hype is cool to a certain extent, getting teasing every day in twitter / discord to promote the game is disgusting.

I hate this. It's better be quiet and stop teasing. Because honestly i'm already tired of this endless wait. Don't say nothing more than the important things. Just this

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, KlampFer said:

TOTALY true. It's good tease something, it's good be hyped. But this hype is literally destroing all the fun in these days. Like you said 

I hate this. It's better be quiet and stop teasing. Because honestly i'm already tired of this endless wait. Don't say nothing more than the important things. Just this

So you're asking them to promote it like Titanfall 2

• Upvote 1

You saw how it blew up after PoE ofc they're gonna hype it up nothing disgusting about it in fact it would be wrong if they didnt try to build up some hype. And how about giving it a chance before you write it off. Ive played games online for years and no dev has come close to the quality that DE drops (certainly never in a game that you do everything without paying if you wish) and while i think warframe population is generally one of the best there is - but there is a hardcore of players that are prone to getting overly salty over minor things.

Just chill, sit back and wait for it i'm sure it'll be worth it in the end. Complaining about everything wont do favors for anyone.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Stormxdragon said:

Just chill, sit back and wait for it i'm sure it'll be worth it in the end. Complaining about everything wont do favors for anyone.

Are you serius? Complain about everything? I'm a player, i spend money for support them. And they ASK my opinion. This forum is for feedback, improvement tips and bug report . I'm not complaining about nothing. I'm just telling my OPINION on this thing. And my opinion is  "I?m disgusted" for all this teasing. They show so much Fortuna in everything. All the mistery of exploration, go around and get some knowledge alone. No sense. 

I prefer "Complain" about everything instead of being able only to say "Thanks DE, omg keep up the good work". Saing only this, even if they didn't do a good job, will not help this game, the same game that you are playing.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

12 minutes ago, Stormxdragon said:

You saw how it blew up after PoE ofc they're gonna hype it up nothing disgusting about it in fact it would be wrong if they didnt try to build up some hype. And how about giving it a chance before you write it off. Ive played games online for years and no dev has come close to the quality that DE drops (certainly never in a game that you do everything without paying if you wish) and while i think warframe population is generally one of the best there is - but there is a hardcore of players that are prone to getting overly salty over minor things.

And how about read all before typing BS?

Nobody said "hype is bad", and I do not know if you were ironic about the quality and population of players, I advise you to take a look at this:

https://steamcharts.com

And in terms of quality, it's worth more a player who complains than one who appreciates any crap, it's the complaints that improve the game.

Now, if you do not like the discussion then do not go in the middle, your silence is comforting.

Edited by Peter
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

mmmm Many players talk about a key that we will need to craft to access fortuna, is it true ? if it is, where did you see that ?

Some people do have other stuff to do outside of games you know rite? 

And yeh I do think game has a generally high quality class of player, I'm not sure what a steam star does to prove other wise. And there is a difference between constructive criticism and just complaining because you can't wait a bit longer. 

Or would you prefer they rush it out so you can descend on the forums with lots of complaints about bugs? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Hasinai said:

mmmm Many players talk about a key that we will need to craft to access fortuna, is it true ? if it is, where did you see that ?

No this is not true.

All you will need is venus junction and the nodes up to fortuna completed (Just get venus done)

à l’instant, Neroo01 a dit :

No this is not true.

All you will need is venus junction and the nodes up to fortuna completed (Just get venus done)

Nice, star map already fully done for arbitration ^^ so i think im good

3 minutes ago, Stormxdragon said:

Some people do have other stuff to do outside of games you know rite? 

And what do they have to do with it?

4 minutes ago, Stormxdragon said:

And yeh I do think game has a generally high quality class of player, I'm not sure what a steam star does to prove other wise.

But it still has more credibility than you.

6 minutes ago, Stormxdragon said:

And there is a difference between constructive criticism and just complaining because you can't wait a bit longer. 

Or would you prefer they rush it out so you can descend on the forums with lots of complaints about bugs? 

Where did I say I'm impatient? to complain about excessive hype without useful information is bad for you? Do you develop the game? Does feedback affect you?

I would love for you to show me where I said these things, enlighten me with your wisdom, Oh forum prosecutor!

• Woah 1

If your gonna pull out an attitude like that I'll just assume your nothing but a troll and write you off. But whether you like it or not hype is just a form of advertisement 

Game will be done when it's done and not before 

4 minutes ago, Stormxdragon said:

If your gonna pull out an attitude like that I'll just assume your nothing but a troll and write you off. But whether you like it or not hype is just a form of advertisement 

Game will be done when it's done and not before 

And again I politely ask to read again before speaking BS, no one here has said that he is impatient.

I'm still waiting for you to show me where I said that.

Edited by Peter
  • Woah 1

2 minutes ago, -_Highlander_- said:

:angel: Well i hope that the new update is more stable than PoE 

*Fingers Crossed*

I'm hoping Fortuna fixes alot of the bugs that were introduced with Mainline.

3 minutes ago, Zuhan said:

I'm hoping Fortuna fixes alot of the bugs that were introduced with Mainline.

:satisfied: Think that they will add 14 pages of hotfixes to the content

Just now, -_Highlander_- said:

:satisfied: Think that they will add 14 pages of hotfixes to the content

I'm hoping for 20 or so pages of hotfixes to the content. There were a BUNCH of things broken that need fixing. Like Spacemom's Noggle......

• Woah 1

34 minutes ago, Zuhan said:

I'm hoping for 20 or so pages of hotfixes to the content. There were a BUNCH of things broken that need fixing. Like Spacemom's Noggle......

I am just hoping the controller configuration issues as explained in several bug threads have been fixed with the Fortuna update, as we haven't had any DE response on any of those.

• Like 1

I'm just hoping it drops tomorrow rather than Thursday or, even worse, Friday.

DE should never release something this big after a Wednesday.  They'll likely need more than 2 days to patch it up.

That, and my internet service is 6MBit Thursday through Sunday, but it's 15MBit right now.  Really don't want to spend a whole day downloading it 😞

I hope Channeling with Controllers gets fixed with the Update because right now, it only works with a Mouse.

Edited by VPrime96
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Stormxdragon said:

GGG and Path of Exile is up there my guy

• Like 1

On 2018-10-19 at 12:15 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Fortuna: Coming to PC This Week!

...along with Umbra scarf and details toggle...please?