[DE]Helen

Fortuna: Live Now on PC!

Just now, Kamoenix said:

You will probably have more luck asking a magic 8 ball for the answer then guessing when DE may finally push out the update. ūüėõ¬†

i have two

42 minutes ago, xcenic said:

because is the only thing we have closed to be a fortuna update. Oh and the youtuber insipid video that posted a 10 minute paid advertisement for a preview of fortune, more insipid than a sip of water on dirty hands.

An "insipid" YouTube video? You mean MCGamerCZ's video, who said "I was going to post this video anyway", even if he wasn't being paid by them? You mean the video that showed extra gameplay footage for Fortuna, and also showed us some things that we hadn't seen before, and in more detail than we've seen before? Just because someone gets their video sponsored, doesn't make it 'insipid' by any measure of the word.

Edited by iLightning13
spelling mistakes
  • Like 2

i don't know why people keep asking if big updates are going to release on mon, tue or wed. historically they typically release updates on Thursdays barring unexpected delays and hot fixes whenever. wait till Thursday afternoon then start asking where Fortuna is.

9 minutes ago, iLightning13 said:

An "insipid" YouTube video? You mean MCGamerCZ's video, who said "I was going to post this video anyway", even if he wasn't being paid by them? You mean the video that showed extra gameplay footage for Fortuna, and also showed us some things that we hadn't seen before, and in more detail than we've seen before? Just because someone gets their video sponsored, doesn't make it 'insipid' by any measure of the word.

I liked it in a way, and "im happy for him but let me finish",  there was very little video in hes ad. 

58 minutes ago, Kamoenix said:

You will probably have more luck asking a magic 8 ball for the answer then guessing when DE may finally push out the update. ūüėõ¬†

Haha good 1 ūüėŹ

5 hours ago, Pr1A said:

Do you realize it's just 9AM where DE are?

Yes, as a matter of fact I do. I live in a neighboring city. It was supposed to release yesterday, according to anonymous sources. It is now 2:43PM and still no sign of it. Maybe tomorrow, but that'll conflict with the Fallout 76 beta.

2 minutes ago, Kitsune_Legend said:

¬†It was supposed to release yesterday, according to anonymous sourcesÔĽŅ.

Seems legit. /s

Edited by Pr1A

On 2018-11-06 at 4:12 PM, Zuhan said:

Hate to break it to you. Melee 3.0 isn't coming with Fortuna. They have stated that in Devstreams. I'm not expecting Melee 3.0 till the end of the year/early next year.

yeah i read in following posts thanx

11 minutes ago, Kitsune_Legend said:

Yes, as a matter of fact I do. I live in a neighboring city. It was supposed to release yesterday, according to anonymous sources. It is now 2:43PM and still no sign of it. Maybe tomorrow, but that'll conflict with the Fallout 76 beta.

probably tomorrow to go with the pattern them usually releasing updates on a thursday

4 minutes ago, DeadEyedChicken said:

them usually releasing updates on a thursday

Unfortunate since it gives them less time to hotfix before the weekend. Gave us the shield disruption glitch when eidolon released. Chimera was a Thursday push that became a Friday morning release, and they hotfixed all through the next week leaving us with ugly kiddos for the weekend. 

9 minutes ago, Kitsune_Legend said:

I actually choked at this dude thinking anyone would believe him when he said "anonymous sources". It will probably release tomorrow, but they've dropped patches late before, I don't know if you all forgot about when Sacrifice was released, but I believe it was around 6 PM London, Ontario time.

Just wondering, anyone know if melee 3.0 is coming with fortuna or has it been delayed?

Just now, --88-- said:

Just wondering, anyone know if melee 3.0 is coming with fortuna or has it been delayed?

It was never meant to arrive with Fortuna in the first place, so no, it's not coming. 

Dont worry if it gets to Friday and its not been dropped yet, only means they'll have a long week they will still be about to fix stuff even if its gets late in week. And yeh anything with 'anonymous sources' should not ever be taken seriously.

Just now, Stormxdragon said:

Dont worry if it gets to Friday and its not been dropped yet, only means they'll have a long week they will still be about to fix stuff even if its gets late in week. And yeh anything with 'anonymous sources' should not ever be taken seriously.

Only problem with that is that'll mean DE will have to back out on their word, "this week". Not a good display for the public eye.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iLightning13 said:

Why show us more in a gameplay video at this stage?... If it is stable enough for a Youtuber to play it is stable enough for us to play imo. Not bashing anyone but a Youtuber is just a person playing a game while recording it with dialogue.

• Upvote 1

Anyone who is like "wait so the bugs will be fixed" the problem with that is, it will be buggy as #*!% no matter what, even if we give them another month, it's gonna be broken at launch, you need real life performance values on a game the size of this for most of the bugs to be found.

Edited by HallowedFlux
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, HallowedFlux said:

Anyone who is like "wait so the bugs will be fixed" the problem with that is, it will be buggy as #*!% no matter what, even if we give them another month, it's gonna be broken at launch, you need real life performance values on a game the size of this for most of the bugs to be found.

As one of my earlier posts mention, they want to appear humble and patient, but don't realize they look like the other 500+ people who said it before them.

1 minute ago, HallowedFlux said:

Honestly couldnt agree more, DE have an of free tester, whihc wll say if something broke of missing.

10 minutes ago, Goshies said:

I actually choked at this dude thinking anyone would believe him when he said "anonymous sources". It will probably release tomorrow, but they've dropped patches late before, I don't know if you all forgot about when Sacrifice was released, but I believe it was around 6 PM London, Ontario time.

At first i thought about this below, it was great game ‚̧ԳŹ

5 minutes ago, Diveris said:

Why show us more in a gameplay video at this stage?... If it is stable enough for a Youtuber to play it is stable enough for us to play imo. Not bashing anyone but a Youtuber is just a person playing a game while recording it with dialogue.

Even tho I wish that delayed meant to have less bugs and all, but given it's going to be a mess, big or not, one thing is a single youtuber player, or even just the people within the Warframe team, other thing is +100k people at the same time, 100k being the minimun people login in, if poe hit 120k people fortuna is going to hit that mark easily. They might have done server maintance and all, but always expect the worst case scenario

24 minutes ago, DeadEyedChicken said:

probably tomorrow to go with the pattern them usually releasing updates on a thursday

Here's what I think will happen. 

They'll try to push for a thursday release, but then they will announce there's some kind of major bug and how they're ironing out the big ones basically taking out any hope of thursday release. This will then push it out to friday. On friday, we'll start getting updates on the testing of final builds at around 11am. We'll get three or four on how the final builds should be one, then how it is unacceptable and new build tested again. By around 5pm we'll finally get the final build. And in a bad case scenario , they'll go late into friday and send everyone home and push it out saturday morning since it seems that doing all nighters was not a good idea last time they tried that.

• Like 1