[DE]Helen

Fortuna: Live Now on PC!

11 minutes ago, Goshies said:

Only problem with that is that'll mean DE will have to back out on their word, "this week". Not a good display for the public eye.

Let em, id rather they try to maintain quality than be rigid and inflexible about dates. I for one would rather have it delayed than broken and rushed and surely im not alone there??

• Upvote 5

Just now, Stormxdragon said:

Let em, id rather they try to maintain quality than be rigid and inflexible about dates. I for one would rather have it delayed than broken and rushed and surely im not alone there??

I'd rather it be broken and rushed so they meet their deadline and appear professional instead of appear as an indie developer studio, which they're not.

• Like 1
  • Woah 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Stormxdragon said:

That is the thing.. There will be major bugs either way. No amount of internal testing can compare to live.. we find great ways to break stuff.

• Applause 2

4 minutes ago, Stormxdragon said:

Exactly what i just said, releasing it now, or in a month, when it comes to bugs, is barely going to make a difference.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Goshies said:

I'd rather it be broken and rushed so they meet their deadline and appear professional instead of appear as an indie developer studio, which they're not.

They said they were trying to push it this week, not that solid of a deadline, caring about if the product is ready to ship or not even if it means to be delayed is quite professional, better than launching a broken game like most companies, granted it will be riddled with bugs regardless, I would love for it to be out already but if they don't deem it to be ready for shipping they have their reasons. And it's comments like this the reason for them to avoid giving deadlines even if they are vague ones. Worst than waiting for the update is having it and not being able to play it

5 minutes ago, Goshies said:

Surely releasing broken products is going to have more of an impact on their appearance, there's nothing wrong with a company holding back the produce if they think its not ready. Players just have to learn a little patience thats all

1 minute ago, Laogaeth said:

They said they were trying to push it this week, not that solid of a deadline, caring about if the product is ready to ship or not even if it means to be delayed is quite professional, better than launching a broken game like most companies, granted it will be riddled with bugs regardless, I would love for it to be out already but if they don't deem it to be ready for shipping they have their reasons. And it's comments like this the reason for them to avoid giving deadlines even if they are vague ones. Worst than waiting for the update is having it and not being able to play it

Actually it started off with maybe this week.. Then changed to this week both in-game and in ads.

Just now, Laogaeth said:

That does not say, "we're trying to push for this week".

• Upvote 3

Its Wednesday, not even the end of the week. Chill out😂. They said it will be coming this week so just wait. Go outside, breathe the fresh air, and pick a couple flowers. By the time you know it, it'll already be out fam😘.

2 minutes ago, Goshies said:

That does not say, "we're trying to push for this week".

Either case, until sunday 23:59 it still counts as this week. Still hoping for a late release today, but still rather early to call it out of schedule if we are going by this week deadline

Just now, ColbyB722 said:

Its Wednesday, not even the end of the week. Chill out😂. They said it will be coming this week so just wait. Go outside, breathe the fresh air, and pick a couple flowers. By the time you know it, it'll already be out fam😘.

It's fall here in New England.. temps in the 30s/40s with no flowers to pick. Please stop telling me what to do as I am a grown person. Thanks much!

• Like 3

Just now, Diveris said:

It's fall here in New England.. temps in the 30s/40s with no flowers to pick. Please stop telling me what to do as I am a grown person. Thanks much!

Go to your room.

• Haha 1

Just now, ColbyB722 said:

Except that so far, "This week" has meant the end of the week, and if it always means the same, why not give us a date/time? They have 2 days left, since they dont want to release on friday.

Make this a midnight release, that would be so nice. Im so bored and burnt out, im feeling depressed, warframe was the only thing keeping me sane.I dont want to wait for thrursday, friday, or even saturday. Please just make it happen today. Im begging.

• Like 1

Just now, kelleyevans1982 said:

Make this a midnight release, that would be so nice. Im so bored and burnt out, im feeling depressed, warframe was the only thing keeping me sane.I dont want to wait for thrursday, friday, or even saturday. Please just make it happen today. Im begging.

Sounds like someone needs a drink, yeah? I don't think they'll release anything at midnight. 

9 minutes ago, ColbyB722 said:

You'd have better luck, stopping a tsunami with your bare hands, than calming a bunch of obsessed, kid mentality, people that are used to getting everything now. I gave up on this type of post, during the Sacrifice wait. Not worth the stress, to try to help

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, crazyjr said:

You'd have better luck, stopping a tsunami with your bare hands, than calming a bunch of obsessed, kid mentality, people that are used to getting everything now. I gave up on this type of post, during the Sacrifice wait. Not worth the stress, to try to help

So making snarky comments is trying to help? Or is stating the obvious?  Telling people to go outside is not helpful; and if you don't have anything related to the content to say why bother anyway?

Your on a damn game forum. May I suggest your wasting your time and should go outside?

Edited by Diveris
  • Upvote 1

Just now, crazyjr said:

Yeah, with those sentence forming skills I'd be stressed too and want to call other people kids.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

You guys know what I mean. All I am saying is try to find something else to do in the meantime because DE is gonna release it when they think it's ready.

Edited by ColbyB722

3 minutes ago, ColbyB722 said:

You guys know what I mean. All I am saying is try to find something else to do in the meantime because DE is gonna release it when they think it's ready.

So your saying it is unreasonable to ask for a release date so we can plan our playtime?.. Not everyone can just stop everything and sit and play. Many adults have tight schedules, and have to take time off or set it aside for their hobbies.

We are finding other things to do already by being on the forums..

I love it people saying stop wasting your time.. While wasting their time on the forums.

At least there is a point to what we are doing.. your lurking and trash talking for what purpose now? Why not go play the game or go outside?

Edited by Diveris
  • Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, crazyjr said:

I, don't, believe, that, commas,, need, to, be, used, in, such, frequency,,,.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ColbyB722 said:

Isn't posting here technically doing something?

• Like 2

whenever I'm waiting for an update, I pick one arbitrary resource and grind it until launch. Now at 147k kuva, with no rivens in need of rolls

** for sacrifice it was cryotic, can afford several sibears still

Edited by Slamminslug
  • Satisfied 1

22 minutes ago, Laogaeth said:

Either case, until sunday 23:59 it still counts as this week. Still hoping for a late release today, but still rather early to call it out of schedule if we are going by this week deadline

Conrtrary to popular belief a week isn't from Monday to Sunday but  from Sunday to Saturday so Sunday is actually next week. Saturday at 23:59 is the deadline

• Applause 2