[DE]Helen

Fortuna: Live Now on PC!

15 minutes ago, Stormxdragon said:

Maybe they cant be more specific because they don't know themselves, how many thousands of lines of code are they juggling now best they can do is estimate and hope the next time something unexpected pops up they an deal with it with easily. They are likely just as frustrated, fed up and tired at this point as any player can be and they're doubtless working hard so give the guys a break and show em a bit of faith and patience.

well then if they don't know then why the heck are they still trying to hype it up it up like it is coming next week after next week after next week. or this week after this week after this week. can they at least try to say whats stalling the dang thing or at least tell us something is preventing them from uploading the dang update? even if they have to tie to a spoiler warning?

Edited by maddragonmaster

Everyone saying they have till Saturday/Sunday 2359 keep in mind..... DE doesn't work weekends so technically they have till Friday 2359. :D

• Like 2

Just now, Zuhan said:

Everyone saying they have till Saturday/Sunday 2359 keep in mind..... DE doesn't work weekends so technically they have till Friday 2359. ūüėĄ

If they don't break their release window yea, but at this moment I don't really trust it.

• Like 1

Just now, HallowedFlux said:

If they don't break their release window yea, but at this moment I don't really trust it.

I understand where your getting at, but with all their "ADVERTISING" that its coming this week, if they don't get it out by Friday its really not going to look good on them sadly.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zuhan said:

I understand where your getting at, but with all their "ADVERTISING" that its coming this week, if they don't get it out by Friday its really not going to look good on them sadly.

I already don't like the fact that "This week" always means the last possible time. Might aswell call the last day as the release date by that point.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, BenyoDE said:

Sunday i think

They don't update on weekends though. :/

ok back and calm down was content starved. look i understand the stress and frustration that the devs and the staff of digital entertainment in trying to get this content out but i as some other people are content starved and and it feels like i am starving out of my mind and DE is just dangling the thick juicy steak called content waving it in front of my face while saying "no. not now your on a diet, you will have the steak soonTM." and it feels too repetitive  to the point that the thought of that juicy steak called content has gotten stale for me.

all i would like to know is whats the hold up so that i can understand whats happening. 

Edited by maddragonmaster

2 minutes ago, maddragonmaster said:

ok back and calm down was content starved. look i understand the stress and frustration that the devs and the staff of digital entertainment in trying to get this content out but i as some other people are content starved and and it feels like i am starving out of my mind and DE is just dangling the thick juicy steak called content waving it in front of my face while saying "no. not now your on a diet, you will have the steak soonTM." and it feels too repetitive  to the point that the thought of that juicy steak called content has gotten stale for me.

all i would like to know is whats the hold up so that i can understand whats happening. 

Great.... Now I want steak, thanks.

Giving Hype does not mean DE had to release fast.... Until now Fortuna dun even have a release date so we only can wait patiently... Release too early too many bug player also complain, release too late player said DE break the time promise player also will complain but seriously DE never promise us anything yet. Patient pls and stop the rage... it awful

Edited by Gnlstorm

16 hours ago, Diveris said:

So making snarky comments is trying to help? Or is stating the obvious?  Telling people to go outside is not helpful; and if you don't have anything related to the content to say why bother anyway?

Your on a damn game forum. May I suggest your wasting your time and should go outside?

I have tried to do, what this guy did and pretty much got chewed out for it, by the people that i quoted, Not intended to be snarky, in my experience it's fact

16 hours ago, Goshies said:

Yeah, with those sentence forming skills I'd be stressed too and want to call other people kids.

You're right, English was never my favorite subject in school. Surprised anyone even noticed, in this current climate where texting is so bad

On 2018-11-07 at 2:35 AM, Zuhan said:

I'm hoping for 20 or so pages of hotfixes to the content. There were a BUNCH of things broken that need fixing. Like Spacemom's Noggle......

:facepalm: Seems your dreams may came true

hehehe you win :thumbup::angel:

• Applause 1

1 hour ago, crazyjr said:

I have tried to do, what this guy did and pretty much got chewed out for it, by the people that i quoted, Not intended to be snarky, in my experience it's fact

That is a logical dilemma. Just because it is your experience does not make it fact. What that guy did was pop into a forum post full of people asking for a date and tell them to go outside or do something else. Telling adults to go outside in a post using emojis can be interpreted as snarky; since it was, by at least one person who read it.

The fact of the matter, is that is not helpful in anyway to those asking for a release date...

Edited by Diveris

1 hour ago, -_Highlander_- said:

Well now... That's a surprise that I was right for once lol

Wait...... If they are getting the update notes ready, that means...........................................

Edited by Zuhan
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Zuhan said:

Well now... That's a surprise that I was right for once lol

Wait...... If they are getting the update notes ready, that means...........................................

:inlove: yes ..  thats the anwser we all have waiting for

vor 17 Stunden schrieb HallowedFlux:

I already don't like the fact that "This week" always means the last possible time. Might aswell call the last day as the release date by that point.

major updates rarely hit frieday because there will be urgent bugs nearly guaranteed and if i was a dev i wouldnt like to work on saturdays when i usually dont, so...might still happen but this way there's 1 regular day of work left.

2 hours ago, -_Highlander_- said:

I hope they fixed adaptation, it stopped working after last 'fixes'

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Crowtor said:

I hope they fixed adaptation, it stopped working after last 'fixes'

We will see it in the update notes

Something in me tells me hope to see some AI improvements as well

On 2018-11-07 at 10:03 AM, Diveris said:

And you see the negativity it is bringing out in some players.. That also hurts the game. Some people cruise a games forums to check out the community before playing.

I just want to point out how strange it is to say "I'm being negative about this hype because it makes people like me get negative about this hype." You weren't being negative, I'm not saying that, but some are and it's weird to think that this might be a justification for it. You're essentially saying "I understand why they are being negative because the hype can cause negativity which can hurt the game."

15 minutes ago, Azrael said:

I just want to point out how strange it is to say "I'm being negative about this hype because it makes people like me get negative about this hype." You weren't being negative, I'm not saying that, but some are and it's weird to think that this might be a justification for it. You're essentially saying "I understand why they are being negative because the hype can cause negativity which can hurt the game."

What I am saying is, negativity in a public forum can cause people who observe negativity on said forum to look elsewhere. They may see a negative forum as a clue to the in-game community.

If someone who is interested in the game comes to the forum to see what invested players think of the developers actions; and many of the responses are negative, they may choose to not play said game. Which is bad for the game, since it's losing players before they even play.

You said the hype is fine as long as it does not hurt the game.. You may not be able to see the harm; that does not mean it doesn't exist.

I am giving you my perspective on it because I have checked out a games forums before playing and decided not to play it due to community responses and toxicity.

Edited by Diveris

On ‚Äé06‚Äé/‚Äé11‚Äé/‚Äé2018 at 12:27 PM, Sergent-Qc said:

It's official (in my head) .... Thursday november 8th at 16h00 !!! Be ready Tenno ... (now, I said it !!)  :highfive:

Told you !!!!   :angel:

I am in NA and I cant go for one sec past it checking for new content before it says update failed

please fix