[DE]Helen

Fortuna: Live Now on PC!

9 hours ago, Jukantos said:

Honestly, the main problem i have with Melee 3.0 is still that IF we lose the melee combo multiplier damage, i'm going to lose effectively 75%+ of my melee damage. And no amount of fancy animations is going to make me feel good if i stand propped up against a lvl 120 enemy for 10+ seconds not killing them with half a dozen melee attacks until i get smacked down in one shot. I hope it doesn't come to that, but that's the CORE takeaway i got from all the melee 3.0 things i've seen so far. My combo multiplier traded for upgraded high jump ground slams which are not very usefull in tight corridor tilesets 😕

I hope im wrong! It's just the impression i've had so far

From what I remember of devstreams regarding Melee 3.0, they have said that to compensate for the combo multiplier change that base damages would be increased. So I guess if they ratchet up the damages 3-4 times then it'll probably feel okay. Guess we just gotta wait to hear more or get a Dev Workshop on it.

hace 13 horas, Voltage dijo:

I hope Fortuna brings some high level content as well. Arbitrations and Elite Onslaught are great stepping stones up to a bigger picture. Nemesis/Kingpin system maybe? 😄 

yeah we need something like " special bountys " where a players with " X " reputation or MR  can do obuntys like lvl 80 ++?  sounds cool

• Applause 1

10 minutes ago, (XB1)OculusTheGamer said:

Anyone know when this is coming to console? I can't wait🤗, good job DE!

Consoles are generally 3-4 weeks behind PC. So sometime in December is my guess.

• Satisfied 1

4 hours ago, IkHmTeJ said:

November 30 Soon

They did say its coming on the first week in November... and then new fashion for operator are beginning. 😁

hace 48 minutos, Vlada91 dijo:

They did say its coming on the first week in November... and then new fashion for operator are beginning. 😁

they said " thats the plan "u know alot of things can happend in last moment.

I've already packed up a special Operator Outfit for my first trip down to the Vallis. I'll almost certainly have to change it when the Operator cosmetic rework gets re-implemented, but hey. Speaking of, maybe don't make the Manduka Clip through the base model next time around?

29 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I've already packed up a special Operator Outfit for my first trip down to the Vallis. I'll almost certainly have to change it when the Operator cosmetic rework gets re-implemented, but hey. Speaking of, maybe don't make the Manduka Clip through the base model next time around?

And im going to buy all 4 outfit set's and combined them all...hoping for cool results. 🤔😏

3 часа назад, Vlada91 сказал:

"Fashion".

Like drapping kids in sacks is now called "fashion". What this game came to, holy jesus...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -Temp0- said:

"Fashion".

Like drapping kids in sacks is now called "fashion". What this game came to, holy jesus...

haha you are right 100%

On 2018-10-19 at 10:28 PM, Mangov said:

Actually, I hope we as a players will be able to have our own slaves, for a mission support. It would be interesting, after all.... some players are evil minds.

dayum , you have a twisted mind man xD

I didn’t get to watch the stream, will the Moa pets be modular (interchangeable parts) and will the cosmetics be cosmetic only?

On 2018-10-20 at 4:40 AM, Zahnny said:

COLD

The air and water flowing.

HARD

The land we call our home.

I still have so much to do on POE, but this looks good always nice to have somwhere new to go and blow stuff up. Looking forward to it. 

On 2018-10-19 at 9:19 PM, Zuhan said:

Did I hear that they were shooting for Nov. 1 during the stream? Am I mistaken in that?

Nope, I also heard something similar - but it's not a guarantee - that they will actually meet that exact deadline though.

We can always hope👍🙂🙂👍