[DE]Helen

Fortuna: Live Now on PC!

2 hours ago, Hasinai said:

But they also said : they planned to update it the first november so Tomorrow 

They said the first week of November, so that might mean this week, but could also imply the first full week of November. (so next week)

il y a 4 minutes, OhWanderer a dit :

They said the first week of November, so that might mean this week, but could also imply the first full week of November. (so next week)

I know but listen to the devstream, Rebecca said clearly that the plan is to launch Fortuna the 1st November. Then if it's not the first because they can t due to bug or whatever, it might be in the first week of november

6 minutes ago, Hasinai said:

I know but listen to the devstream, Rebecca said clearly that the plan is to launch Fortuna the 1st November. Then if it's not the first because they can t due to bug or whatever, it might be in the first week of november

https://imgur.com/a/TIluljp

"Starting November first, that's sort of our target, that first week of November" She did not say November first was the target, she said the first week of November. So a week starting on the first. Understand?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Hasinai said:

between 1-10 November for sure.

vor 27 Minuten schrieb OhWanderer:

note the date on that, it was 7 days ago now. They already must have had a back up plan with the expectation that people would not like the revealed 4th. She probably is all ready.

i even think she was already in "rework" when that dev stream hit, now that i see this. either that or they dedicated pablo 100% to change her 4 lol~

well, it didnt take a magician to see the flaws of her 4 so maybe it was always a placeholder unless ppl liked it. in any case good to know~

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

i even think she was already in "rework" when that dev stream hit, now that i see this. either that or they dedicated pablo 100% to change her 4 lol~

well, it didnt take a magician to see the flaws of her 4 so maybe it was always a placeholder unless ppl liked it. in any case good to know~

Thats a good point, the thought popped into my head, but I did not actually consider it. They just threw place holder abilities on Garuda, that may have been re-skinned versions of current in game abilities, just for demo purposes to illustrate the idea. Like how the Overwatch team mocks up new characters using current in game assets and abilities. Though I do not know why they did not just elaborate that if that was the case.

Edited by OhWanderer

They also mentioned they were hoping to get it out before the next devstream. Obviously, hoping does not mean guaranteed, but it's possible it'll show up this week.

Possible. But I don't think probable. This IS still DE we're talking about, and a [DE]layed update will be good eventually.

Just now, Loza03 said:

They also mentioned they were hoping to get it out before the next devstream. Obviously, hoping does not mean guaranteed, but it's possible it'll show up this week.

Possible. But I don't think probable. This IS still DE we're talking about, and a [DE]layed update will be good eventually.

By that I think she meant to imply that they would not be doing another dev stream until Fortuna comes out. I think she mentions how they did that for PoE.

5 minutes ago, OhWanderer said:

By that I think she meant to imply that they would not be doing another dev stream until Fortuna comes out. I think she mentions how they did that for PoE.

Fair enough, they usually have an announcement for the next stream up by around now-ish.

Edited by Loza03

2 hours ago, OhWanderer said:

https://imgur.com/a/TIluljp

"Starting November first, that's sort of our target, that first week of November" She did not say November first was the target, she said the first week of November. So a week starting on the first. Understand?

"That first week" literally says November 1st if you read exactly what she said. the 5th starts the second week. The first week of a month is not directly the first full week. All we can do is pray DE get it done by tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Hasinai said:

Possible, but not terribly likely. Here's what will probably happen:

The teaser site will probably go up on Monday. On Wednesday, a forum thread called "Where is Fortuna!?" will show up and it will explain that the they're having last minute issues with a couple of unforseen bugs and they're just testing builds to find 'the one'. "Will update in an hour!" An hour later, another "one more hour!" post will come. This will continue until around 9-10pm-ish at which point they will just decide to deploy the next day. The update will drop sometime Thursday during the day, and by the time you're home from work it will likely have been hotfixed at least once.

This is "The Cycle". 

Learn it. Live it. Love it.

(not trying to be negative here, just a vet player trying to prepare ppl for what happens basically every single major update. It's not the team's fault, these things happen.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 5

32 minutes ago, Meneliki said:

The teaser site will probably go up on Monday. On Wednesday, a forum thread called "Where is Fortuna!?" will show up and it will explain that the they're having last minute issues with a couple of unforseen bugs and they're just testing builds to find 'the one'. "Will update in an hour!" An hour later, another "one more hour!" post will come. This will continue until around 9-10pm-ish at which point they will just decide to deploy the next day. The update will drop sometime Thursday during the day, and by the time you're home from work it will likely have been hotfixed at least once.

This is "The Cycle". 

(not trying to be negative here, just a vet player trying to prepare ppl for what happens basically every single major update. It's not the team's fault, these things happen.)

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

I HOPE you're wrong, but I'm prepared for the likelihood that you're right.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a une heure, Meneliki a dit :

This is "The Cycle". 

You might be true yes, but i don t think there will be any "teaser" on the site because they already tease it a long time ago and many time. I think, when it will be here, there will only be on the site something likfe "fortuna is here" but not a teaser ^^

Then, i just hope you are wrong and MAYBE we will get a big surprise tomorrow ! 😄

It is nice and all how you all are about this whole topic. But here is a guy from the future. While you are still sitting in my yesterday, my present is your tomorrow very often.
In other words. What feels for you like just another day adds up to two days for me, since i have to wait till you catch up there.
(This is a obvious joke about timezones.)

Justo ahora, Derethevil dijo:

It is nice and all how you all are about this whole topic. But here is a guy from the future. While you are still sitting in my yesterday, my present is your tomorrow very often.
In other words. What feels for you like just another day adds up to two days for me, since i have to wait till you catch up there.
(This is a obvious joke about timezones.)

Tbh, japanese players should be telling us if it's out by now or not.

they must have pushed Fortuna, Fallout 76 arrive on the 14th, my heart is not big enough for these 2 there (my wife does not count ahah)

I say this whole first week will just be posted that they're a bunch of stuff that is still not right and we'll be told the update will be the week after. Then, I'm guessing tue or wed, we'll get an update saying it should be coming. A few posts later on how there is a final bug in the late hours for the final release. This will push it back a day. However, this is the more hopeful since the other one is basically a few delays and finally doing a friday release and a bunch of mini bug fixes throughout the weekend and then the true balances and big fixes on tue/wed of the third week.

So yeah, I say we can expect it around the 8th or 9th.

hace 19 minutos, White_Matter dijo:

First week of november. So it is going to be within the next 7 days. 

No , first week of november its the week that "contain" the first day of that months .... so they have thursday and friday (or saturday if they work weekends) . As you said it would be the first 7 days of november .... not even close to be the same .