[DE]Helen

Fortuna: Live Now on PC!

8 hours ago, OhWanderer said:

They said the first week of November, so that might mean this week, but could also imply the first full week of November. (so next week)

According to the experiences [DE] layed may be the first week of November 2019.

• Haha 3
  • Applause 2

1 hour ago, Birkenhoff said:

Person A: They'll never release early November

Person B-Z: Hold my beer. 

Welcome to the pessimistic community. no, wait.

Edited by Peter

vor 1 Minute schrieb Peter:

Welcome to the pessimistic community.

The community is more optimistic. Just look at the definitions of one Week.

5 minutes ago, Birkenhoff said:

The community is more optimistic. Just look at the definitions of one Week.

For me can release tomorrow * - *

Technically tomorrow starts the November first week.

Edited by Peter

I mean personally with an update so large I think that they will make a teaser website and start telling gaming journalist that the update is about to drop so people who have dropped off or new players hear about warframe's newest update. So I think it might drop next week, even if deep down I want it tomorrow.

18 minutes ago, Mbgutierrez said:

I mean personally with an update so large I think that they will make a teaser website and start telling gaming journalist that the update is about to drop so people who have dropped off or new players hear about warframe's newest update. So I think it might drop next week, even if deep down I want it tomorrow.

I think they already thought about it, and it had already begun, not in the form of a Website but in the Discord.

And according to the Discord is near.

• Upvote 1

On 2018-10-19 at 2:25 PM, xMarvin732 said:

They said they try in the first week of November 🙂 which means probably yes 🙂 
I guess max 6th Nov 🙂 Since Warframe Switch Version releases in Nov 20 i guess Fortuna will come out on Console around that day or a bit earlier ^^

We can always hope but given anything can happen in CERT that De has no control of its up in air when we will get it on consoles

53 minutes ago, Peter said:

For me can release tomorrow * - *

Technically tomorrow starts the November first week.

depends on your definition of the meaning of first week of november.  personally I think they ment first full week of November so the 5th -12th seems more likely for PC and 25-30th for consoles

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

depends on your definition of the meaning of first week of november.  personally I think they ment first full week of November so the 5th -12th seems more likely for PC and 25-30th for consoles

It is an update that is being prepared for months, if not ready tomorrow will hardly be next week, hardly they will finish and deliver the same day, how they created the Discord to increase the Hype they probably are with everything ready, so much that it was possible to see the team playing in Fortuna through the profile.

tbh i'm just wish they didn't rush release half baked update.

i won't mind waiting for a complete content rather than half baked like previous garuda 4 xD

Only a fortuna teller can say when Fortuna will be released!

OK, do I win an award for worst pun of November?:sadcry:

• Applause 2

This time no hype at all, i'm expecting the launch of F. between the 7th and the 9th of Nov, but if i'm wrong and it comes sooner i'm not gonna complain lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TaniVB said:

Today? Is it today? 

Possibly, but not probably.

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Possibly, but not probably.

I don't know about that. According to Steve's twitter post Tuesday, most of what they had to do was fix economy and AI types

Just now, Limbo_Darkness said:

I don't know about that. According to Steve's twitter post Tuesday, most of what they had to do was fix economy and AI types

Trust Steve to make good games, not good predictions of release. In an interview with Angry Joe, he said something about hoping to get Fortuna out by the end of Summer, and once said he wanted to get two Cinematic quests out a year.

9 minutes ago, Limbo_Darkness said:

then again on latest tweet he posting a monkeying around the update with him using monkey pajamas haha

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, rastaban75 said:

Only a fortuna teller can say when Fortuna will be released!

OK, do I win an award for worst pun of November?:sadcry:

Are you hungry? I'm all Fortuna sandwiches!

Edited by vvhorus

It will likely be next week around this time. I'm pretty sure they'd tease us a little if it was today or tomorrow. Likely the tease begins on monday and hopefully we get the update on wednesday-friday.

• Upvote 1

vor 10 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Cargan2016:

We can always hope but given anything can happen in CERT that De has no control of its up in air when we will get it on consoles

I mean if Fortuna comes out before the 20th for PC, and for an example in December for PS4 and xbox, it could mean that switch has fortuna then already since Switch version gets released on 20th Nov 😄

il y a 48 minutes, White_Matter a dit :

It will likely be next week around this time. I'm pretty sure they'd tease us a little if it was today or tomorrow. Likely the tease begins on monday and hopefully we get the update on wednesday-friday.

Maybe not, its not 9 Am in their Country so they didn t start to work maybe

53 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

With the ARG, they have been teasing us, to the point where communications were cut - I've seen a few people mention that it could lead to duck asking us to meet them in Fortuna.