[DE]Helen

Fortuna: Live Now on PC!

On 2018-11-02 at 5:48 PM, Aggression0to100 said:

Waiting music:

I see a man of culture 🤝

2 hours ago, Derethevil said:

?

I actually meant "Fortuna" as the name of the song, not the classical music, btw I'm a musician but I meant Fortuna lol

Just now, DmIsaax said:

I actually meant "Fortuna" as the name of the song, not the classical music, btw I'm a musician but I meant Fortuna lol

I were thinking both ways. 
Surely about how the title fits but also that the music itself is tasteful towards you. xD

vor einer Stunde schrieb DmIsaax:

vor einer Stunde schrieb Derethevil:

I were thinking both ways. 
Surely about how the title fits but also that the music itself is tasteful towards you. xD 

Let's just hope it does not become "Varium Fortune"  (= "variable joy").

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQmt7lsh0a0

DE don't rush it 😉

Edited by slyd84

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DE TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

is there any info what they will do in mele 3.0? cause im rly scaried,that they will just broke my weapons, which are relying on Combo counter (blood rush,weepin wounds) and condition overload...=//

Holy. I was really hyped to see what the mods were and here I thought mod sets couldn't get worse then the ones on plains. They do have the benefit that you can get some of those passive effects while running a pet but still yeesh.

Wait...I is confused.  The thread says it was created "October 19th" for me (as do all the player comments on the first page at least, but by the time I get to the last page, the posts are from today), yet I'm...somewhat certain this thread didn't exist yesterday.  Is anybody else seeing that or am I special?

• Upvote 1

ehm what? Nidus and Khora as twitch drops?? “awesome”. Wasted daaaays hard grinding them in last month and now they will be in twitch drops free. So fair... Well, lesson for me for future - dont grind any hard frames or buy them for plat - someday they will be asy to obtain. Like buffed Mesa grind,  now - Nidus and Khora... pathetic. Maybe give free Ivara and Harrow too? for more unfair attitude for people wasted 999 hours for farming those frames? yeah, sure, ignore there time wasted. Give them free. 

Edited by Melanholic7
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 4
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Aekhon said:

Wait...I is confused.  The thread says it was created "October 19th" for me (as do all the player comments on the first page at least, but by the time I get to the last page, the posts are from today), yet I'm...somewhat certain this thread didn't exist yesterday.  Is anybody else seeing that or am I special?

soonest I saw this was friday and it was already 7-8 pages big so its been running while

Just now, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

soonest I saw this was friday and it was already 7-8 pages big so its been running while

Okay, I can believe that I somehow missed it yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, but since Oct. 19th?!  That's way more than one week.  I mean, it would suggest that DE has been telling people Fortuna is coming "this week" for the past three weeks, which if true, would cause a huge backlash.  They're usually smarter (i.e. more vague) than that.

Just now, Aekhon said:

Okay, I can believe that I somehow missed it yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, but since Oct. 19th?!  That's way more than one week.  I mean, it would suggest that DE has been telling people Fortuna is coming "this week" for the past three weeks, which if true, would cause a huge backlash.  They're usually smarter (i.e. more vague) than that.

the 19 is about when they said they where shooting for first week in November as release date in dev stream.  so i think was probably either a mistype or is a glitch in the time tags of forum

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

the 19 is about when they said they where shooting for first week in November as release date in dev stream.  so i think was probably either a mistype or is a glitch in the time tags of forum

Yeah, that's what I remember, hence my confusion.  It's the thread's automated date stamp (saying this thread was created Oct 19th), so it can't be a mistype unless forum admins can override date/time stamps, but even if they could, why do that?  That means it's either a glitch in the system, or there's been some weird, funky time travel going on.  I'm guessing the former.

Or...maybe an admin did override the date stamp and it has something to do with the Fortuna ARG?  I wasn't able to get in on that so I have no idea; it just occurred to me as I was thinking.

Edited by Aekhon

couldn't they have, you know, changed the title? pretty sure this is the "coming in november" thread originally

Just now, NightBlitz said:

couldn't they have, you know, changed the title? pretty sure this is the "coming in november" thread originally

yeah but usually when they do that there an edited tag on the post thats not there now.  though it is likely what happened

Just now, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

yeah but usually when they do that there an edited tag on the post thats not there now.  though it is likely what happened

That also occurred to me, but I wrote it off for the same reason.