Jump to content

Zephyr Deluxe


HKFrosty
 Share

Recommended Posts

Since 22/1/2016, Zephyr Deluxe was first teased (If I did my research properly). Until now, more deluxe skins are being developed and released yet we still have never received a single update for quite a while. Does anyone know why there is no news about it? It is like the devs are actively trying to avoid the thing, not even bothering to state that the concept/development of it is denied.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

People pretended she was good because of plains but now archwing charges are free so nobody should care anymore.

Tell us more of how people should care about the game.

They have more important things to do than a Deluxe skin, including other Deluxe skins that haven't had to be redone due to corrupted files. Unless they say something is cancelled, assume it is somewhere in the pipeline. Not talking about it doesn't mean anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Tell us more of how people should care about the game.

 They have more important things to do than a Deluxe skin, including other Deluxe skins that haven't had to be redone due to corrupted files. Unless they say something is cancelled, assume it is somewhere in the pipeline. Not talking about it doesn't mean anything.

Why did you quote me? I dont get it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

People pretended she was good because of plains but now archwing charges are free so nobody should care anymore.

Just now, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

Why did you quote me? I dont get it.

You said nobody should care about Zephyr because people only pretended to like her for travelling over the Plains, even though lots of people use her for other things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

People pretended she was good because of plains but now archwing charges are free so nobody should care anymore.

Eh, still would choose her over archwing.

As i said, she is faster when moded right (and can travell to the other side of the map with energy to spare).

I will admit that its a few seconds faster tho, but even her overall abilities are good for the plains.

Her 1 is for travelling, her 3 is for 40 or more seconds of invencibility, her 4 is for CC while waiting for a timer end.

Her overall its good for the plains, not just her 1.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

Eh, still would choose her over archwing.

As i said, she is faster when moded right (and can travell to the other side of the map with energy to spare).

I will admit that its a few seconds faster tho, but even her overall abilities are good for the plains.

Her 1 is for travelling, her 3 is for 40 or more seconds of invencibility, her 4 is for CC while waiting for a timer end.

Her overall its good for the plains, not just her 1.

Ah maybe I just have a different vision of quality for reworks then. Nezha and Saryn were quality. Zephyr, in my opinion is virtually the same as she was prior to her revisit. Everyone said she was bad before. PoE released and all of a sudden people say shes good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, --DSP--Jetstream said:

Maybe in another few months since we just got vauban and nezha, also

I wish they could make the tornadoes more reliable.

*enemies in front of you*

"alright lets do this!, go zephyr!"

*press 4*

*2 tornado spawn next room, 1 on the control console, another one up in the air*

Yes i hope they take any action to make her better.

As for her deluxe, I hope its a while from now so they can offer her a rework like Nezha instead of like Vauban considering they have much on their plate now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, --DSP--Jetstream said:

Maybe in another few months since we just got vauban and nezha, also

I wish they could make the tornadoes more reliable.

*enemies in front of you*

"alright lets do this!, go zephyr!"

*press 4*

*2 tornado spawn next room, 1 on the control console, another one up in the air*

Maybe you have too much range? Mine is less than 100 and they spawn around me. (Or maybe it has something to do with where you are aiming)

Edited by (PS4)Pizza_Parker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

Maybe you have too much range? Mine is less than 100 and they spawn around me. (Or maybe it has something to do with where you are aiming)

Tornadoes follow your aiming reticule within your power range, and can be steered by moving the camera. you shouldn't have to get too close for the Tornadoes to work, but it depends on your build. you don't really need a lot of range IMO, as long as you have Turbulence up you can stand wherever you want to cast and make sure the Tornadoes are where you want them to be.

Zephyr just happens to shine in the plains because a frame that flies like she does needs the freedom of an open map. before the Plains, many Zephyr fans wanted a few larger rooms so she could spread her wings,  more than a few Snipers wanted it too for their favorite rifles. even in the regular tilesets though, she is still an effective frame.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

People dont use it on the plains? I can travel faster than an archwing with her.

I might be the extreme minority here,  but maxed archwing speed mod and Itzal is not something you can race...  Or drive in normal archwing. 

Well Nova teleportation is still faster: /

Edited by Squeekly
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Squeekly said:

I might be the extreme minority here,  but maxed archwing speed mod and Itzal is not something you can race...  Or drive in normal archwing. 

Well Nova teleportation is still faster: /

Well, i guess you are indeed in the minority, but not because you are wrong, but because not alot of people would bother working on their archwing.

In my personal experience i still have to encounter someone who outspeeds me aka bothers to max their archwing speed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...