Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense, lvl 30 enemies, no dmg, alone,

Division_Rogue

Question

19 answers to this question

bring umbra excal. Hit 5 and hide and have a sleep, let umbra do the work.

------ edit:

If you mean the target should not be damaged, which is what I have done several days ago. Bring banshee with RQ, range, strength, efficiency and nuke everyone before they approach the target. 

Edited by 1thurts
sht I thought you are saying that you are not allowed to damage enemies

25 minutes ago, Truk14 said:

Limbo with cataclysm and stasis.

I had a "Complete a Defense mission with level 30 or higher enemies with a defense objective taking no damage with a bleeding dragon key equipped." and i was use a max range limbo on hydron the issue is bullets dont stop and if the objective takes a single hit you fail the riven.

I went in with a gara, frost, limbo and slow nova for this and popped the riven in one run but solo i tried hydron and i kept failing with my limbo set to a max range of 283 and spaming stasis.

Hydron is the lowest level and you have 4 points of entry to the target you can also take a specter

Edited by (XB1)Dabnician

Best bet is gonna be something with either really good CC that can lock everything down until you kill it, or a really good nuke that can hit all the entry points at once for a ton of damage. Barrier frames are another obvious pick, though they each are stronger or weaker vs. different factions.

Also, you only have to stay until the A rotation, so it's easier than it might seem.

Finally, pick Infested if you can because they're almost exclusively melee, and Grineer if you can't, and stay away from Corpus and Corrupted because Nullifiers will be a problem.

1 hour ago, Truk14 said:

Limbo with cataclysm and stasis.

This on Akkad Eris.  It's infested, and a high range limbo with only 100% strength (or even a little less) makes this a cakewalk.  Just did it yesterday for a rifle riven.  Just watch your stasis and cataclysm timers in case you don't kill everything fast enough and re-cast.  

I highly recommend a resonating quake banshee

This can be done in less than 5 mins on hydron with the right build

Ok maybe 5 mins since u gotta do it alone

Equip things like overextended, resonating quake, cunning drift, fleeting expertise

Max ur range get ur power around 264 if u do it right

Zenurik and energy pads like 10 or 15 max

Edited by (PS4)sealed_jsword1

1 hour ago, (PS4)SteveOMatic said:

This on Akkad Eris.  It's infested, and a high range limbo with only 100% strength (or even a little less) makes this a cakewalk.  Just did it yesterday for a rifle riven.  Just watch your stasis and cataclysm timers in case you don't kill everything fast enough and re-cast.  

Can 100% confirm. Only thing you need to watch out for are Mutalist Moas and Ancients. Ancients because they can take it, and Moas because they tend to hang back and not walk into the bubble.

59 minutes ago, (PS4)brettles1983 said:

No ones said Rhino?

Everytime i take Rhino out i finish the mission with 0% damage taken because iron skin absorbed it all.

Or does the riven description mean no damage at all?

If's probably the Riven that requires the defence target not to take damage.