Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unresponsive Gear/Broken Fishing Gear Menu

Zelzrigor

Can't use anything in my gear wheel anymore. I'm using a PS4 controller on a pc running Windows 7 if that info helps. Also, a day or two before I had this problem, I wasn't able to reach the fishing gear menu after equipping my fishing spear. This all started after the latest batch of updates by the way.

Edited by Zelzrigor
Adding info I forgot to put in.

Same. Broke with the first hotfix on Thursday, haven't been able to use it since. Tried contacting multiple ways without answer (twitch, dev twitter, etc). Never realized how much I used the wheel until it broke...

edit- think this is also only localized in controller issues, but ayatan autofill doesn't work neither.

Edited by Maj-Cero

Having the same problem, but I did get it working for my controller. In order to have the gear wheel work, do not go into big picture mode on steam and leave your controller off/ unplugged. Log in with keyboard and mouse... I head to equipment and check my gear wheel before plugging in my controller, but after that it's worked like normal. Hopefully it'll work for someone else until DE can get around to fixing the issue.

i am using xbox one controller on pc and since the latest update i cannot select gear in my gear wheel no matter where i am in mission on nodes POE nothing ever responds i cannot select anything. i need to use archwing in POE to unveil rivens but i cannot select the option. i cant refill ammo with ammo items no health items nothing is usable i bought an infinity booster so i could build weapons for the rivens i get but i cant even unveil my rivens waisting money on boosters for nothing. it has been like 3 or 4 days now when will this be fixed

1 hour ago, Glitch_0311 said:

Having the same problem, but I did get it working for my controller. In order to have the gear wheel work, do not go into big picture mode on steam and leave your controller off/ unplugged. Log in with keyboard and mouse... I head to equipment and check my gear wheel before plugging in my controller, but after that it's worked like normal. Hopefully it'll work for someone else until DE can get around to fixing the issue.

I have the same problem, and it works for me. Thanks for sharing!

hace 3 horas, Glitch_0311 dijo:

I can confirm this also works for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a friend who uses a PlayStation 4 controller and he is have the gear wheel issue. I am using an Xbox One controller but I also not having any of these issues that I am hearing and reading. I personally don't have big picture at all in use that isn't configured at all I just plugged my controller in my USB on my PC and click and play Warframe and the game automatically picks up that I am using a controller. I don't know if anyone with a Xbox controller just plugs in an plays or they use big picture mode configuration. If you are using big picture mode stop using it all together that may be your problem. If you're someone who is using a PlayStation 4, Switch, or any other controller I guess go get an Xbox controller an do what I said before plug in and play don't use big picture mode