Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis wraith available to all

(PSN)Herculxs

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Herculxs said:

Okay so a noob looks up how to get it and sees it is in the dojo but only certain clans have it. Which clan do u think the noob will join? The clan with ignis wraith or the clan with all the research but ignis wraith.

After two years a single weapon shouldn't determine what clan a person joins

You realize That the clans with Ignis wraith are some of the biggest clans in the game. With all the research done.

Just now, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

You realize That the clans with Ignis wraith are some of the biggest clans in the game. With all the research done.

Yes I realize that. 

So which clan would players rather join?

Full research + ingnis wraith or full research and no ignis wraith?  

They will join the one with ignis wrath every single time. That has put other clans at a recruitment disadvantage for two years. It is harder for new clans to compete

11 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Compete for what, exactly?

Competing for new recruits.

When people have choice between 99% or 100% research, there will always be people who choose 100%. This game is all about building and using all weapons, do if a clan is not able to offer a weapon then people are less likely to join that clan.

Newer clans are at a disadvantage to recruit even if they have all research except ignis wraith

Tough S#&$, it happens. Do you think warframe should rerelease the founders pack so people can get exalibur prime? No. Do you think we should all get free Primed Chamber mods because a select few can make 200000 plat off them and get a huge in-game advantage? No. Why should this exclusive (for now) event item be any different? People miss out on stuff and sure it sucks and can affect the game in a big way (Like not being able to hit MR 26 right now without Founder items) but thats how limited time stuff is supposed to be. Its for those who were here (whether out of luck or what) and willing to put in the work to reap the reward. Count it as unlucky, count it as stupid, but its how it is and how it SHOULD be.

I still remember doing Defection for three straight hours and 500+ rescues with mostly randos in order to get into the top 10% on the clan leaderboard.  That was the requirement in order to get the Ignis Wraith BP in your dojo.  I don't remember exactly what the enemy level was by the end, but a Sanguine Eximus could kill you instantly just with its aura even while stuck in a Bastille.

I guess it was sort of fun, but I don't miss that kind of thing.  If DE wants to give it to Baro or throw it into invasions then that's fine with me.

In the meantime, I still get the occasional ping about giving away Ignis Wraith.  It might be time to remake this thread:

Edited by Buff00n

I believe DE is making it so initiates (starting rank when u join a clan) cannot replicate research. I know clans with the ignis wraith mist have that problem where people just join for the ignis wraith research. A solution to that is give all clans it, make the research requirements as insane as the hema if that would be more fair. Or redo the event so new players can either get the ignis straight from the event.

At this point, anyone who buys an Ignis wraith bp is not trying very hard. I know dozens of people/clans that would give it away for free, precisely for the reasons listed earlier. 

If someone went and bought a bunch of BPs to sell, I guess he’ll get a few people to buy it, but anyone who asked in recruit or trade chat could probably get a few people offering it for free. 

Ignis Wraith is 2-3 plat on PC and you say 10 plat on PS4. I see people giving them for free sometimes in trade.

Ignis Wraith is MR 9. New players can't even get it lol.

I don't know how easy it is to sell parts for plat on PS4 but...I run fissures for an hour on PC and I'm out with more than 100 plat all the time.

Don't know why anybody wouldn't join a clan for a Ignis Wraith BP.

Edited by SinKershel

14 hours ago, SinKershel said:

Ignis Wraith is 2-3 plat on PC and you say 10 plat on PS4. I see people giving them for free sometimes in trade.

Ignis Wraith is MR 9. New players can't even get it lol.

I don't know how easy it is to sell parts for plat on PS4 but...I run fissures for an hour on PC and I'm out with more than 100 plat all the time.

Don't know why anybody wouldn't join a clan for a Ignis Wraith BP.

The problem isn't necessarily having the plat to buy it. There just aren't many active clans on PS4 that have it. Clans die and go inactive, after two years I'd bet a good precentage of clans that got the ignis wraith have gone inactive. Eventually there could only be like 5-10 big clans that could offer the ignis wraith

3 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

I think they are fully aware. Do you think players made a stink about the sheev, or strun wraith, or snipetron vandal, etc.?

Yes I think people complained about it. DE has a lot on their plate (fortuna) and I think things can sink through the cracks. It's been two years and it's about time new players get a chance to get the ignis wraith for new clans

4 hours ago, (PS4)Herculxs said:

Yes I think people complained about it. DE has a lot on their plate (fortuna) and I think things can sink through the cracks. It's been two years and it's about time new players get a chance to get the ignis wraith for new clans

It's been two years and it's only 2-10 plat.

Do you know how much prime stuff goes after 2 years ?

Right now, Akstiletto Prime and Tigris Prime just got vaulted and both cost you way more if you want them and both are high demand "top tier" weapons.

Ignis Wraith with the right mods and couple Forma can get through anything in the game. For 2-10 plat.

When the price is going to be crazy high, maybe, but right now I don't see why the Ignis Wraith would get a special treatment.

On 2018-10-19 at 9:42 PM, (PS4)Herculxs said:

I think it is time to allow all clans to get the ignis wraith. Clans should not have an advantage over others. It is frustrating to recruit and to be passed over because we don't have the ignis wraith. What about new clans who were made post event? Are they condemned to be lesser forever?

Some people will join a clan with an ignis wraith because it gives them something to trade for plat.... Super uncool

At a minimum the event should be repeated to give people a change to fight for it again.

Clan leaders are in charge of the clan, some clan leaders like that there is a featuring setting it appart, not because it makes the clan more desirable, but because it can be used as a filtering mechanic.

In my clan, all questions regarded research are revealed to the user if he asks, but this also disqualifies the user from entering, anoying certain players who want instant gratification and expect things done right from the start, it is stated in my clan the following message:

Research isn't going to be revealed.

If you have any questions regarding research (a specific weapon for example) you are automatically disqualified from entering.

So you see, don't be discouraged, if you really want players to enter based on your research then i can assure you you won't go far with the clan, said players not entering is a GOOD thing, since it gives the slot for other, more worthy players that will be far more helpull and long lasting.

Edited by KIREEK

1 hour ago, KIREEK said:

So you see, don't be discouraged, if you really want players to enter based on your research then i can assure you you won't go far with the clan, said players not entering is a GOOD thing, since it gives the slot for other, more worthy players that will be far more helpull and long lasting.

To some people it might not be the biggest deal in the world and they MUST join a clan with an ignis wrath. But if the person is watching recruitment tab and watching recruitment post after recruitment post then they see the post with ignis wraith.... They think to themselves "hmmm i don't have it yet so I should join this clan". It may not be the reason they are looking for a clan, it could be the little piece of info that makes a person join that clan over newer clans that don't have the ignis wraith.

People will join clans with the ignis wraith for convenience sake. Undeniably that is an advantage. If you watch recruitment tab you know people will use it as a recruitment tool, could get people who are little theives and just go for the research but it could also get people who get it out of convenience sake.

Since when is Ignis wraith a Problem to acquire? Every time someone in my Clan (sadly not within the 10% best at the Event) some Players out of the Clans with access to the Blueprint traded it to them for a "Vitality" or a "Pressure Point". So I don't see the problem with the BP being exclusive to the best 10%.

On 2018-10-23 at 1:03 PM, (PS4)Herculxs said:

Don't forget about the other exclusives from the event.  When will people be able to get the cape and armor from it?  Oh wait Baro brought the cape and shoulder armor on his last couple trips.

Maybe the chest, legs, and Ignis Wraith will be available in future runs.

1 hour ago, Ohforf3 said:

Don't forget about the other exclusives from the event.  When will people be able to get the cape and armor from it?  Oh wait Baro brought the cape and shoulder armor on his last couple trips.

Maybe the chest, legs, and Ignis Wraith will be available in future runs.

Baro wouldnt really  be a solution, because when baro isn't here the clans with ignis research still get an advantage over other clans.

30 minutes ago, Lionsheart89 said:

On PC they're going for about...5 platinum or so on the market. I snagged mine for 2 one day. Not too hard to get, honestly.

PC and PS4 are different animals. Im not exaggerating when I say that a couple times a week I get asked how to get it.

And clans die hard. I know a clan (has ignis research) that was once always 1000 members strong but has less than 400 members as a moon clan. Leadership switches games and stops caring. When stuff like this happens then it does become more difficult to find the ignis wraith. It also makes it so active clans with the ignis having easy time recruiting because of it.