Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reactant Should Vacuum (Second Dream+ Spoilers)

Axio.

I'd like to use a Kavat/Kubrow in Void Relic Missions, but I'm often backtracking to pick up pieces of Reactant that I've missed due to the lack of Vacuum.

Perhaps a bit of lore that could supplant this change: Reactant is used for opening Void Relics. Not only are we carrying Void Relics during the mission, which you could arguably state that the Reactant is attracted to, but Tenno are also a huge source and of Void Energy. It wouldn't be out of the question to use some of the operator's energy pool while still inside the warframe whenever there is Reactant within range, in order to pull it along through their air towards the Warframe that the Operator is using.

I know this opens up the whole "Kubrows/Kavats can't use Vacuum" argument at first glance, but it's not giving them vacuum at all. Rather, it's giving the Void-Powered Operator (and therefore, the Warframe) Vacuum in regards to Void-based items, such as the Reactant (and perhaps even Argon Crystals, if you devs aren't feeling too coy).

I'd really like to use my pets in these missions, and I do hope that this suggestion is considered.

Edited by Axio.

1 minute ago, Axio. said:

I'd like to use a Kavat/Kubrow in Void Relic Missions, but I'm often backtracking to pick up pieces of Reactant that I've missed due to the lack of Vacuum.

I use my Kavat for these missions, the lack of Vacuum is not an issue at all*. I would not mind an innate "reactant vacuum" though. Or, based on "void demon" logic: reactant could just be drawn to you, such that you get it instantly when it drops regardless of range. I am not a fan of hunting for reactant, so anything to improve this would be welcome.

• *Bias: I use my kavat for everything. I have not used Vacuum since kubrows came out. So, I am kind of used to it by now.

3 hours ago, Axio. said:

Yeah, but the Reactant vacuum we have now is only like, a 2m radius...

Uhh there's no "reactant" vacuum. The warframe's pickup radius is all we're getting in a vacuum for warframes and as I said before, a vacuum mod for pets are coming so you won't have to worry about missing reactants.