Ignis Wraith [PS4]

(PSN)kasxa

Question

Hi everyone,

Recently my friends brought me back into this game, they were teasing me about the Ignis Wraith they got a long time ago. If I look at the posts on the forums I can't find much about it that's recent.

Is it still possible to get the Ignis Wraith besides buying them for 20+ Plat?

Kasxa

6 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, (PS4)kasxa said:

Hi everyone,

Recently my friends brought me back into this game, they were teasing me about the Ignis Wraith they got a long time ago. If I look at the posts on the forums I can't find much about it that's recent.

Kasxa

I believe only certain dojos can access the research and it only costs their members credits to buy. It's an awesome weapon but 20p is terrible; people will give them out or sweeten sales with them. If you don't want to wait filter chat for it and pay 5p max.

19 hours ago, (PS4)kasxa said:

Hi everyone,

Kasxa

i had 2 people giving me the bp for free and i was below mr and when i got to the mr no one was wiling to give it to me so i end up buying it for 5p so my advice is to ask in advance and friend the kind people so you wont did what i did and as for those who sell it i really just wanna say that rng doesnt favours scammers (example:i got a legendary core on m 4th or 5th sortie and comapared to the guys who wanna earn 5p ,i'll give them the 5p and i'll take their luck)

If anyone else ends up needing one, anytime I have trades left and I'm online, I'm always happy to give away stacks of 5 Ignis Wraith to anyone who asks, if I'm done for the day sometimes I'll use ten trades with someone and give away 50 of them so they can spread them around to others who need it.