Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora Venari suggestion

-AncientWarrior-

Hey DE and fello Tenno's,

I've been using Khora constantly for the last few months to see how she really runs, and Im quite impressed.  But I would like to make a suggestion about her Venari abilities.  I have found I only use her Heal & Attack modes, and found it's protect mode kind of useless.  I really like the heal mode and thought changing the protect mode to an energy producing mode, like the heal, would be great for the team. 

Overall I have found Khora a real solid frame useful from low level through to high level she has nice synergy that works solo or in team environment ..

I have been using Khora almost exclusively since launch, and I agree that Venari's Protect posture needs to be changed. Providing energy is not a bad idea—if not an energy aura like Heal then maybe a chance to "steal" energy orbs from enemies like what Nezha's Chakram does now.

Or make her actually protect people, have her emanate an armor buff, with overshields applied to a targeted ally (or vice versa) with a very short period of invulnerability upon targeting/casting. Would be great for saving people about to go down.

Edited by IeroFyre
typo

11 minutes ago, IeroFyre said:

Or make her actually protect people, have her emanate an armor buff, with overshields applied to a targeted ally (or vice versa) with a very short period of invulnerability upon targeting/casting. Would be great for saving people about to go down.

That one, it would much more in line with the other modes... maybe when (especially Raska) Kubrows finally start actually protecting their masters, Venari could learn that trick too.